missy_

Blacktip Dragon Breeding

I realized tonight when I bred this Brown Copper x Blacktip combo that we haven't discussed breeding the Blacktip yet, or as I like to call it, the Salty! xd.png

user posted image

I also like:

user posted imageuser posted image

What pairings have you bred so far, or what are you looking forward to trying? smile.gif

Edited by missy_

Your egg's code is funny, like it's trying to say "thuwed". laugh.gif

I think they'll look very nice with Blusangs or Flamingos, but I also love this combination with a female Black that I was kindly gifted. biggrin.gif

They're a funny looking dragon, huh...

I wonder if they'd look good with Red Nebbies. I'll have to try that pairing out soon! But my sole Blacktip is on breeding cooldown.

Blacktips are kind of hard to find a good match for since their color is so light and most dragon's colors are very bright and/or dark. However, i'm a fan of the Speckle-Throat + Blacktip. I think the colors play off of one another pretty well. ♥

Huh, I actually really like that Copper/Blacktip.

I think they'd look good with Whites and Blacks, obviously. Aside from those, any dragon that doesn't have too complicated a sprite should be ok. Neutrals go with everything and all.

Come to think of it, I think I like Blacktip x Black Tea too, better than the combination with Flamingo.

I bred one of my Blacktips to a Black Tea and I think it looks surprisingly pretty. :-)

Ooh, I really like that!

The Coastal Waverunner combo looks like it might be cool, but I need to see it in the lineage box format before I decide how much I really like it. (I wish AoND would get better. sad.gif )

user posted image

I bred that combination, and I kinda like it. Thoughts?

Tried with a Blusang, actually looks very nice.

I bred one of my Blacktips to a Black Tea and I think it looks surprisingly pretty. :-)

I like that!

I like the Blacktip with the Black Tea male, too. smile.gif

Edited by missy_

user posted image

I bred that combination, and I kinda like it. Thoughts?

I like it!

I like them with the Teimarrs. My male Teimarr/female Blacktip weren't interested, but I did get this a few days ago: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cajf9 (Had to leave it to the AP for space, though.)

I'm a fan of Blacktip X ST ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/6De0n , AND http://dragcave.net/lineage/G9LkG) A nice Checker with ST would look gorgeous  smile.gif

Oh, that is especially lovely with the Teimarrs! I like the Speckle-Throat, too. smile.gif

The male Teimarr pairing looks lovely:

Tried with a Blusang, actually looks very nice.

I'm hoping to do a Blacktip x Blusang checker, I think it'll look very "fresh" (and they both have a salty egg description, too!). smile.gif

I'm hoping to do a Blacktip x Blusang checker, I think it'll look very "fresh" (and they both have a salty egg description, too!).  smile.gif

I love checkers. wub.gif

I am planning on doing a female Blacktip x male Flamingo checker.