Altair

Favorite type of weather?

Favorite type of weather?  

214 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't really count the temperature being simply hot, cold, cool, or whatever as a weather condition. It's just too vague in case anyone wanted to know why I didn't add those.

As for my favorite, it would be fog by far. The literal air of mystery and suspense really intrigues me.

THUNDER AND LIGHTNING!

I love it when you hear this big bang and then another!

I prefer it when things are just nice and clear, but I don't mind rain, as long I'm not in it.

Thunderstorms, definitely.

Lightning is just beautiful, and I love how you can feel the thunder.

However, whenever there's a thunderstorm here (which isn't often, unfortunately), my productivity just stops. I have to sit by a window or outside and just stare at the sky. It greatly improves my mood for some reason. A long time ago, it made me go from crying myself to sleep to a state of complete tranquility. ._.

Thunderstorms, easily, absolutely love them. I think it really comes down to the fact that I enjoy storms but rarely ever get to see them. 70 - 80% of all storms I see are over Kangaroo Island, miles away from us. At that distance, only flashes are visible and no thunder can be heard. So every time I hear storms forcasted for our area I get excited. Most of the time though, they never come, or are very weak D: Tis awesome when they do come though ;3 Unless, of course, lightning explodes directly overhead like happened last year. That's a completely different story though xd.png Let's just say it was loud, very very loud.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I generally prefer sun, but when it has high temperature, I only want to be at beach.

I like thunderstorms, provided that they aren't TOO intense or come with the threat of tornadoes. I remember as a kid, I always loved to sit out on the lawn with my dad while one approached.

I actually probably love snow more, but given that it is very rare here(our geography means that even places further south than us gets more snow sad.gif), I decided to vote for thunderstorms.

Edited by Nectaris

It depends. If I'm out, then I prefer it to be around 10C (9 to be exact), sunny, a little cloudy and a bit breezy. :3 That applies to all seasons.

However, during winter, my most ideal weather would definitely be light snow - strong enough so that you can build loads of snowmen and make snow angels, but light enough so that it doesn't cause too much traffic for those who are going out.

Personally I like it when it's sunny but windy. I voted windy because it can be pretty fun, and I don't like it when it is too sunny and hot.

Snow is fun when you get enough of it, otherwise it can be pretty annoying.

I've never experienced snow, I have an unreasonable fear of thunderstorms and hail (and I don't like the rain either, it makes the air feel all icky and humid), I don't mind fog but I prefer when there is no fog, and I find wind anything but fun when it is more than just a little breeze. I was thinking of going with 'cloudy' but when it's cloudy the sky takes on this gloomy quality that just brings down my whole mood.

Basically that leaves me with sunny, which I'm fine with, but I don't like it to be particularly hot. I like when it's sunny but the temperature is around the mid-70's, that's most comfortable for me.

In the winter, I prefer sunshine, and in the summer, I prefer rain. So it depends on the temperature.

I love the wind, as long as it's not too cold outside.

So basically, I don't have a favorite.

I love sunny days, that's when i can do all my activities, play football and other sports, picture with my camera and lots of others, but i love rain too, as long as i'm not in it, and as long as i don't get wet. tongue.gif

I like cloudy weather, with a hint of sun so the temperature is above 10 but it isn't too warm. I don't like hot weather too much (which thankfully, rarely occurs here).

In winter, I love when the sun and snow are both there. Those days when it's so cold you can't feel your face and you're trudging through thick layers of snow but sun's melting the snow around you and it makes the snow shimmer like sparkly vampires... This is making me miss winter. ¬____¬

Depends. Most of the time I'm all for sunny and clear, but I love rain when it's hot outside. Not pouring rain or anything, but light showers are wonderful.

I like it around 20 degrees C, dry and overcast. Not too keen on the rain as I have to work in it, or on summer sun as I'm a redhead and burn easily.

Sunny days in winter when there is snow on the ground is also lovely, as are clear spring & autumn mornings (like, 6am in the morning. I like sunrises).

I love it when it's cold and snowy outside. The snow is beautiful and I love the cold air on my skin.

I also love snowstorms and blizzards. I can sit at the window for hours just watching the snow whip past in the harsh winds.

I love summer so sunny definitely gets my vote. Not blistering hot (which happens a lot anyway) but warm and comfortable enough to stay outside.

I love the snow, it's such fun to play in wub.gif You're never too old for a snowball fight or to make a snowgirl! tongue.gif

I do like the rain too though, but only if I'm inside in the warm looking out wink.gif

I like it cloudy. Maybe with a little bit of drizzle. Cool air is nice, sun is not so nice.

Of course it doesn't really matter since I'm usually holed up inside :P

I love the fog, because I can put on a greyish outfit and feel like a ninja.