Flamma

Instrema

Is this a good RP  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Elegra sighed as she dusted off some of her glass vials on a shelf, hair falling out of her messy bun and making her even more frustrated. It was a mundane task, cleaning, why else did she need a slave. But she would do it any ways until hers got here.

The healer hummed to herself as she places the perspective bottles where the belonged before heading outside to tend to her garden to tend to it. It was a small garden that was only filled with certain flowers and herbs to help her in her practice. Lifting up her red skirt to her knees she knelt down on the grass and started to pull the small weeds located here and there.

She smiled slightly as a couple children ran past her and played with a ball, but when one fell and started to cry the tall blonde haired women stood and hurried over.

The boy was dirty and hair matted, he was obviously a slave, but she smiled anyways.

"Hello there," she knelt down next to the boy, "My name is Elegra, I'm a healer, do you know what that means?" The boy nodded but there was fear in his eyes, "can I see where you are hurt? I can help."

"Yeah..." The boy sniffled and stuck his leg at for her to look at, there was a couple scrapes some a little deeper then others.

"It's not too bad little one," reaching into her pocket she got a rag and a vial filled with light green liquid, she gently whipped the blood away before explaining what she was putting on it, "this will make it stop bleeding and hurt less making it heal faster," the boy watched curiously as she put some on, it left a light green tint to his skin. "There. All done. Now don't go falling again."

He gave her a sheepish smile before standing and slowly running along.

((I'm so sorry I haven't posted))

Williana picked out her wood and handed the owner the money. I need help carrying this. she said picking up what she could carry from the pile.

((sorry it's so short :'( ))

((It's fine, but sorry it took me so long to reply. I had not noticed that you posted myself. Did not get an email that you did on this forum for some reason or it was lost in the mass of ones with the other one I am in, one or the other.))

Eshika gave a nod as she picked up the wood that was indicated for her to pick up, making sure that she had a good grip on it and that her bow was slung across her back well enough that it would not be falling while she walked with her load. "Alright, lead the way."

Ok said Williana as she started to walk to her hut. After awhile, she got to her hut on the outskirts of the village. Set them down here she said putting down the wood by her hut. And take this for your troubles. she said putting two silver coins in a small leather bag and handing it to her.

As Zolan's lips pressed against hers Illrea reached up and tangled her fingers in his hair. Pulling him closer to her Illrea ran one of her hands down Zolan's back and kissed him ever harder. Suddenly remembering Mev Illrea pulled back slightly and gazed into Zolan's eyes, losing her train of thought for a moment.