Flamma

Instrema

Is this a good RP  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"How about this we split the cost and I consider coming and living in the woods with you." Illrea whispered to him, "Then we'd be even." touching his cheek Illrea let her hands slide down Zolan's neck, "Besides it's been getting pretty boring around here." Illrea said lightly, punching Zolan's stomach, "My partner in crime is gone!" As she broke the mood Illrea looked up at Zolan. Hmmm I wonder Illrea thought to her self as she, for the first time, seriously considered moving out with him.

Mev watched as Illrea and Zolan talked and frowned. If they did move out into the woods he would no longer have a master and then he would be executed. No one had wanted him when he was first put up and no one would want him now. "I don't need any horse, after all, I am just a slave." He smiled at Eal, glancing at Illrea.

"Well, what with me being a little old man, emphasis on both little and old, less on the man 'cause it's a Wednesday, I just can't seem to get this box open. It's got my pills in it, you see, but my hands, well..." Baluchi nearly dropped the trick box he was holding to demonstrate some badly-acted palsy. "Might y'help me, lad?"

((No, it opens, and it's a doddle to do so. Just be prepared for a nasty surprise and don't question why Baluchi wasn't holding the lid... hehehe...))

((Sorry guys, I had sudden internet problems! Dang technology, I'm back now though and my internet should be fine!))

A small nervous smile crept more into Zolan's eyes than he would let his mouth show. He could feel Illrea's breath on his cheek and his neck shivered where she touched. When she punched him in the stomach the smile on his pale lips grew and he was glad, glad that she broke whatever was being built in those seconds. Scratching his neck he could feel the goose bumps that had risen on his skin, his smile grew as he said, "You know, I'm starting to think you keep touching me there just so you can feel my abs." He walked back toward Eal, his eyes sparking and flicking to catch hers just as he passed. Zolan came up around Mev and with confidence and persuasion tinting his easy voice said, "Mev, you're not just a slave you're a person too, and every person needs a horse," He smiled brightly at Mev, he hated discrimination, resented it. To Eal he continued, "For now we will just have her out for the day, maybe buy her up later. Since she's all tacked up now, I think we will take our leave," turning to Illrea he asked, "yeah?"

((also, feel free to control our jolly old friend Eal))

As Ki took the box his long fingers quickly flickered over the surface. Flnding the clasp that held the box closed Ki quickly flipped it open.

((Don't know what else to put))

"Zolans right Mev." Illrea said as she patted Aela's nose, "Everybody needs a horse." Illrea said as she walked over to Durquez. Mounting lightly Illrea turned toward Mev, "Ready or not here we go!" she said laughing as she guided Durquez into a trot. Watching Mev closely she hoped Eal had shown him how to control Aela, she thought he had but ahe wasn't sure.

"But... I don't know how to properly care for a horse." Mev said with a frown, looking up at Aela. "Remember what Eal taught me..." He thought, mounting the mare clumsily. "I did it..." He smiled, looking at Illrea. "How do I move the horse forward?" He called to her.

"I can teach you!" Illrea said excited by the notion of getting another horse in the stables "Squeeze your knees and lean forward a bit." Illrea told Mev, "But not to hard or she will shoot off." As she said this Illrea slowed down remembering that Zolan didn't have Fern with him. "To stop pull gently back on the reins and stop squeezing."

"Okay..." Mev said, squeezing gently on the horse. She trotted forward and almost ran into Durquez, making Mev pull on the reins. "Um, sorry." Mev muttered, looking at his horse. "Their quite big animals." He smiled.

Zolan chuckled as he watched the two mount and ride, not speaking up about his lack of horse. When Mev almost ran into Illrea, Zolan fell to the ground laughing, he had tried to stifle it, but it was too powerful. His voice came out sticky and nervous as his laughs finally slowed and he said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, its not you Mev. Just the look on your face when.." he put his hand up to his mouth and chuckled a little before dropping it and continuing, "you're doing great, just keep your reins a little tighter," jogging over he slipped the reins through Mev's fingers so the reins formed a taught line from the bit to the boy's hands, "no slack!" He said it sternly, but there was a trickle of laughter in his voice. Backing away he swooped in between the two horses and then out again so he stood in front of Durquez. "All right, I'm going for a bit of a run, feel free to trot, I'm," he sidestepped back and forth with a goofy expression plastered on to his face, "quick." With that he was off, running across the path of bridges and enjoying the way the old wood board dipped with each of his steps. In no time at all he was back where he entered the town, red faced and breathing heavy. After a few tries he eventually caught his breath and whistled for Fern. He heard familiar hoof steps off to the right and almost instantly saw Fern emerge from the bushes. Fern fondly reared once at the sight of Zolan, his silver mane flying back and spilling back through the air and Zolan mounted him. Turning Fern around with only small movements of his feet he faced Illrea and Mev. Putting his hands on his hips he asked, "Alright, where to?"

Edited by Shur'turgal

"That's alright." Illrea said to Mev, "Better you realize that while we aren't moving rather than crashing into a tree later." Illrea said glaring at Zolan. As they trotted back to Fern Illrea kept a sharp eye on Mev, "Your doing great!" she called as they stopped for Zolan to mount. "I was thought we were going to the meadow." Illrea said patting Durquez's neck, "And I thought I was going to beat you there." Laughing, Illrea quickly urged Durquez forward in a gallop. As she raced through the woods Illrea turned to look back at Zolan, "Come on slow poke!"

Zolan looked past Illrea to Mev, he really was doing great, but before he could reassure him so, Illrea was speaking. Not only reminding him that they were supposed to be going to the meadow, but challenging him to a race. He let out a sharp laugh as she bolted, knowing full well he and Fern could beat her. He suddenly remembered, as he looked at her receding back, that she was not using tack. Was she used to that? How could he know? What if she fell? A ball of worry welled in his gut and then in his throat, he had to catch her. Turning to Mev he put a smile on his face and said, "Just follow us Mev! Just.. not as fast, you know where the meadow is right?" Without waiting for an answer Zolan spun Fern around and dug his heels into his horse's sides. Fern gave a small rear before taking off at a canter, and then at a full gallop. "Illrea, wait! Stop!" he called, but it was for naught, she couldn't hear him. He was closing in on her, but not exactly gaining, leaning forward he hissed, "Come on Fern, I know you can do better than this." The horse, almost like he understood the worry in Zolan's voice, instantly ran faster. Through Fern's train-like breathing and the beating of his hooves, all Zolan could hear was a little voice in his head taunting him, She'll fall, she'll fall, she'll faaaall.

As Illrea told Mev he was doing great, he smiled and patted the horses neck. He watched as Illrea took off and pouted, seeing Zolan also take off. "Well, I guess it's just me and you now. " He said to Aela, steering the mare in the direction of the meadow.

As she heard a thunder of hooves behind her Illrea leaned down on Durquez's neck and whispered in his ear, "Come on we gotta win this." As they went ever faster Illrea watched up ahead as the trees thinned and light shone through. Skidding to a stop in the middle of the small meadow Illrea turned to Zolan who was right behind her, "That was fun!" she exclaimed slipping from Durquez's back. As her feet touched the ground Illrea spun in a circle with her arms out, laughing. Wow she thought as she let herself slowly fall backwards I live for moments like this.

Zolan cursed himself as they entered the field, not only had he underestimated Illrea but he had lost the race! He chuckled at Illrea as she laughed to herself and fell to the ground. Sliding off Fern he went and laid in the grass beside her, admiring the clouds and the soft sky above he said, "Yeah, it was." Zolan tried to get comfortable, to just enjoy the moment, but his bow was digging into his back. A smirk crawled onto his pale lips and he rolled over. With a knee on either side of Illrea's hips and a hand on either side of her head, he pinned her to the ground. His grey hair tumbled weakly toward Illrea's own locks and his eyes flickered with light as he said, "Alright, winner gets a reward right?" He leaned down closer to her and, with his face, just a breath away from hers he said, "You get to teach me how to shoot this infernal bow!" A massive smile graced his face but he didn't move, he wouldn't until she agreed, "How 'bout it? I know you're a pretty sure shot."

Closing the gap between them Illrea quickly and lightly kissed Zolan before smiling and putting her arms around his neck. "If I must." Illrea said jokingly reluctant.

((Sorry for shortness! mad.gif ))

((Kingcobra has made a slave character form. If you want to be the master for her, PM me.))

A burst of electricity. Tingles and vibrations. How else could he describe that kiss? It was barely even a kiss though, it was just a whisper of blushing pink against his mouth and then it was gone. Like running your hands through the silky locks of a maiden or a small breeze on the hottest of days. Bliss. Zolan pulled back, out of shock for just a moment before reflecting Illrea's smile. Slowly he shifted so that his weight rested on his elbows, being careful to make sure he didn't trap any of her hair under his arms. He then sidled his hips lower so he could just feel the warmth of her chest on his. Leaning his head in he gently blew the hair away from her ear and then, his voice warm and sticky he whispered, "Don't say it like that." His lips smiled gently against his ear before he moved them to her lips and, not without hesitation, he lowered his lips onto hers. They were soft in every way and at first he only pressed lightly, unsure, but then he couldn't get enough and his lips pressed hard against hers. Worry and doubt pooling around them and melting into the grass.

((I'm so sorry I haven't posted))

Williana picked out her wood and handed the owner the money. I need help carrying this. she said picking up what she could carry from the pile.

((sorry it's so short :'( ))

((Bump!

If any of your characters have been interacting with Raven301's, I suggest you make another character. Also, I put up some banners for people to take.))