Flamma

Instrema

Is this a good RP  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Instinct isn't senses. Its stuff like a dog shaking water out of it's fur, or a just hatched sea turtle going to the ocean, it's something you just know to do." As he said this Ki absentmindedly picked up one of the berries and put it in his mouth as his eyes continued to scan the book in front of him, "I wonder if animals can scent lightning?" he muttered aloud, stuffing another berry in his mouth. "How would you test that? With a horse? a cow? a pig?" Edited by Raven301

I'd say a horse. said Swift But I don't think anyone would be happy if you experimented on one of the tribes horses

"I could buy a horse." Ki pointed out, "They are beautiful creatures." Ki said wondering how much money he had, "Did you know that horses don't have collarbones? Instead their forelegs are attached to their spinal column by muscles and tendons. And they don't have muscles in their legs below the knee." As he said this Ki set down the book, chugged the water in the bowl and walked over to a book self pushed against the wall. picking out three different books, Ki walked over to the door and pulled on his cloak, "There's supposed to be a thunderstorm tonight, I'm going to set up a shelter so I can watch it." He said to Swift before stepping outside. Popping his head back in he asked, "You wanna come?"

Do you have enough money for one? Swift asked as Ki picked up some more books.

Sure I'll come she said stepping out the door after Ki.

As they walked Ki counted in his head, "I don't know, probably not." Ki sighed, "And I'm saving up for some metal, I need gold for my lightning experiment." Ki said, "But if I got a horse I could keep using it where as the gold id probably going to melt. My dad might but me a horse." Ki thought for a moment. "I'd have to pratice fighting on it but he might buy it if I tell him that's the only reason I want it." As he said this Ki and Swift reached the market place. "We need wood and glass the most." Ki said to Swift, "You want to help me look?" going up to a tent that sold glass Ki ducked inside and quickly glanced around, searching intently for something. "Kikilano!" the voice boomed from right beside him, "Hullo Asar." Ki said turning to the big man, "How do you always manage to sneak up on me?!"

Swift looked around in the tent. Finding a good piece she held it up to show Ki. Before she said anything, a man interrupted her.

"You have to use your ears, not just your eyes." Asar said walking to the back of the tent. "You sound like my father." Ki grumbled following Asar. As they reached the back Asar picked up a small chest and held it out to Ki, "Take a look." Asar said walking out the back, "I will go talk to Tusan." "Thanks" Ki said as Asar disappeared as silently as he had come. Opening the chest Ki took out the various sheets of glass in various colors. Picking a clear blue plane, a foggy yellow one, and a concave green, Ki put the chest back down and walked over to Swift, "Could you hold these for a minute?" Ki said holding out the books he was still carrying. Edited by Raven301

Swift put down her piece of glass when she saw Ki pick out some different glass. Taking the books Ki handed to her she asked What's the glass for

"Binoculars and I am going to see if the appearance of lightning changes if you put a color over it, hence green, blue, and yellow." As Swift took the books from him Ki ran after Asar. As he emerged from the tent he saw the back of Asar's red shirt dissappearing into another tent. Sprinting over Ki caught up just as Tusan started yelling. "No! I've said it a million times! His father doesn't want him to do this so I will not support him!" walking in Ki quickly took in that Asar was across the room and it looked like Tusan was about to start throwing punches. Tapping Tusan on the back Ki said quietly, "I think you are mad at me not Asar."

When Williana woke up the sun was already up. She got up ate some food and put her hair up. She went out of her hut and walked over to the market to buy some wood to work with in her spare time. When she got there she saw Kikilano talking to a man she didn't recognize. This may get interesting she thought sitting on a rock to count her money.

((It looks like christmas!))

As Tusan registered his touch Ki took a step back as the burly trader spun around his eyes searching.

As they locked on his face Tusan bellowed, "How dare you show your face here!"

"Would you rather I wore a mask?"

"You little!"

"I'm accually taller than you now."

"Why I oughta,"

"Give me a discount? Thank you!"

As Tusan's fist went headlong for his face Ki ducked to where he was behind his brother.

"Missed me."

"Ugghhhh!"

Ducking again Ki this time threw in a kick before spinning out of the way. "You should work on your form."

"Your not even a Tusar anymore!"

"Are you pleading for me back?"

"Stay where you are!" Tusan bellowed spinning with his leg out in an attempt to trip Ki.

"But where am I?" Ki asked from ten feet away. Quickly stepping forward Ki punched Tusan in the face and kicked his knee before spinning away. Sidestepping the next punch Ki got Tusan in a headlock. "Always nice seeing you brother." Then hit the back of Tusan's neck hard enough that he crumpled to the floor unconscious. "That was fun." Ki said walking over to Asar who's eyes were wide. "You have grown in much more than size, Kikilano." Asar said, "Thank you, could you help me carry some of this out?" Ki asked gesturing to the different lengths and kinds of wood his older brother sold.

Edited by Raven301

Williana watched as the argument quickly escilated into a fight. As Kikilano throughly beat up his brother Williana stared at him critically, He's pretty good for a Eupheon she thought to herself. getting up Williana walked over and noticed the glass in Ki's hand, "What are you going to do with those?" She asked gesturing to the glass and then wood he was picking out.

Edited by Flamma

"An experiment." Ki said simply, "No one knows what lightning is made of so I made a simple experiment that will show if colors change the way lightning appears so I can figure out if the way light is bouncing back to my eyes will change how the lightning appears." Ki sped through all this so fast that Asar only head every other word. "He sure is an eupheon." Asar muttered under his breath. Edited by Raven301

((Sorry it took me so long to make a post. Only got home yesterday from the beach and was going to post then, but promptly fell asleep before I could even think about it.))

Eshika walked through the market, mumbling curses could be heard she stepped around people who stood in her way. Her morning was not a very good one so far as she awoke later than she had planed and then made even more late when she had to make a quick fix for her bow when she discovered the bowstring had broken. It had slipped Eshika's mind before that she had yet to go buy more bowstring and this only increased her temper as her morning was just not going as she planed so far.

'All well, I will just have to try and salvage what I can today. Maybe something good would come out of getting out later than was normal.' It was this thought that she caught sight of Williana talking with another. 'Oh lookie, the Tusar and I have no idea who. To go talk or not to go talk?,' she thought to herself before she shrugged her shoulders and made her way over to them. There was no harm in going over to them and at least saying hello to the Tusar and what was maybe her friend. Being told to go away was no skin off her back and starting a fight was not that big a deal, though she did not want to start one at all with Williana. "Hello Tusar and Sir."

"Hello." Ki said turning to the new comer, "I am Kikilano but you can call me Ki, who are you?" As he said this Ki gestured to Asar, "Could you get two of those and three of those?" He ask pointing to two different stacks of wood, "And get pieces with out knots." "Why?" Asar asked never paying mind to it, "knots are where the wood is denser with more molecules in a smaller space, thats why limes sink but lemons float. this density creates a part of the wood that is much harder to nail or screw through, save the trouble if you get wood with less knots." Ki also said all this very fast and confusedly, so Asar did what he did best, "Oh ok, that makes sense." Edited by Raven301

((That's fine. I hope you had fun! Anyways this might be my last post for awhile because I'm going to the beach tomorrow xd.png ))

Yeah... That makes a lot of sence said Williana Anyways, can I have some of that wood? I'm in a hurry.

"What would you need wood for?" Ki asked turning to Williana, "And as long as you pa for it it's not technically mine." Glancing down at his Tusan, Ki's lips twitched in a smile, Even if you are an idiot you are my brother, wouldn't want you to lose stock without payment. Ki thought."Swift!" Ki called "We need to get started on that shelter!" he yelled to the other tent. Edited by Raven301

((I lied tongue.gif this is!))

Ok. Who's is it I'm using it to repair my hut. Williana said pulling out some money How much is it?

((Sorry for the crappy post, but wow I come back and you go to the beach~ Very nice!))

Eshika gave a nod and small smile at the greeting as she replied with a quick, "My name is Eshika." No subtribe would be added because she was not one to tell unless asked. As she saw it, what she did was really not part of what her name was and if someone wanted to know then they know how to ask it. It was with half an ear she would listen the sprouted facts of density, something she herself knew as it did help to know when it comes to the use of the bow. While they got the wood she would move off just for a few minutes to pay for what she came for in the first place, something she originally forgot when she spotted the Tusar. Slipping the bowstring in a pouch she would step back like she had never walked off, missing little of the conversation she hoped.

"Oh, well I have nothing to do today other if either of you would like some help." This was said with a small shrug to show she really did not mind the thought of helping either of them even if she did not know this Ki.

"I have no idea, knowing him he over prices." Ki said nudging Tusan with his foot. "What would you say a reasonable price is Asar?"

"Hmmmm i'd say 6 brass per plank." Asar said, setting down the wood he was carrying. "Are you going to pay, Kikilano?"

"No I beat him he should deal with it."

Hmmm I guess his tusar upbringing left a mark on him after all. Asar thought knowing that in tusar culture if you defeated someone there was an unofficial rule that said the winner could have something of the losers, and the loser could not complain.

Edited by Raven301

As Illrea turned back to her painting she studied the shading under the mountains with a critical eye, Hmmm it needs more purple Illrea thought dabbing the paint brush to blend colors. Standing up Illrea stretched as she finished the painting. Turning she sighed and stared in awe at the magestic purple mountains that were just touched by the golden sunrise as they loomed over a perfect glass lake reflecting everything in startling clarity. As banks of silver fog drifted giving everything a magical tint the deep green and blue woods beckoned to play with the shadows and dance with life. I will never get used to this.

((Hi! I'm back!))

I guess I could use a little help.Thought sifting through the wood.WillianaCould you help me carry this wood...If you don't mind.

Edited by Flamma

Eshika looked down to the man that Ki nudged with his foot. Honestly she had overlooked the man, but then again she was paying more attention to who she was talking to rather than who could not be a threat laying on the ground like that. However, Eshika could not help but laugh when the talk of prices were discussed. Really, they were talking of prices when this man was stupid enough to not only be beaten but also be the only one there to run his own shop? "I know my input might not be wanted or hold much weight, but I say no one should say for any of his wares until such time he wakes up. If he was fool enough to not only be beat unconscious but to also have no second hand around his shop to watch over his wares if this scenario were to happen," here Eshika would pause to shrug her shoulders with a small laugh before continuing, "then let him learn his lesson when he wakes to finds his product taken with little money to show for it."

With this said she would leave it up to Williana if she would like to pay or not, seeing as Ki already stated he was not going to do such a thing since he was the one to beat the man. The request of help from Williana caught her attention from her thoughts of the payment issue and Eshika would qickly nod to show she was willing to help. "Of course, just show me what you want me to carry."

The moonlight was just giving way to tiny rays of sun and the whole mess spilled through the large windows in Zolan's hut. His eyes slowly fluttered open and his mouth formed a large yawn before he bounded out of bed. Jumping up he looked at his skin in the light Will I ever get a tan? Damn my mother's fair skin! His legs routinely took him to the dresser in the corner of the small room and he pulled out a long sleeve, black, fitted shirt and a pair of black pants. Pulling these on he stumbled to the door and shoved on his shoes, snatching his cloak and swords from the back of the door. He hesitated when reaching for the doorknob; he looked from the swords in his hand to the bow and arrows in the corner. With some deliberation he resolved to go to the lake and practice with his bow rather than use his swords. Tossing the swords on the bed he dashed out the door and whistled a long shrill sound. With a smirk he could hear massive hoof steps advancing trulump trulump trulump. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a massive black horse come around the secluded hut. He opened his arms and the horse stopped just short of his face and then, nudged him and nickered. Tugging at the horse playfully he mumbled, "Morning Fern, shall we go for a ride up to the lake and shoot something?!" With this he grabbed a hunk of mane, tossed his bow onto his back, flicked up his hood and hopped on.

Zolan road Fern recklessly, going as fast as he could and jumping anything in the way, but Fern liked it, he lived for it. Zoaln's cloak billowed madly behind him, even as he slowed at the crest of a hill. He could see something by the lake. He ducked off Fern and motioned for him to follow, peering up over rocks and trying to get a better look at whoever or whatever that was.