earthgirl

Seragamma breeding

I think I really like Green Neb x Seragamma, but they didn't give me an egg to show off. I might try Vine x Seragamma next, I really dig the green combos.

Blusang x Seragamma looks good too, though.

Thanks earthgirl,

Yes, that BBW is a nice pairing I think. So sorry your egg auto abandoned,

but I am sure it will be liked by whoever gets it.

My CB Gold just bred her 22end Seragamma offspring. I want a Gold from the pairing. I've also got another CB male Gold breeding with a Seragamma and he's only getting Seragammas too. I know the owner of Hypnotizing hasn't been able to get a 2end gen Tinsel offspring from a Seragamma either. Why is it so hard to breed something other than a Seragamma when using them to breed with other dragons? Has anyone else been having problems? I know it's possible to get eggs other than Seragammas, but it has been getting discouraging.

My CB Gold just bred her 22end Seragamma offspring. I want a Gold from the pairing. I've also got another CB male Gold breeding with a Seragamma and he's only getting Seragammas too. I know the owner of Hypnotizing hasn't been able to get a 2end gen Tinsel offspring from a Seragamma either. Why is it so hard to breed something other than a Seragamma when using them to breed with other dragons? Has anyone else been having problems? I know it's possible to get eggs other than Seragammas, but it has been getting discouraging.

Golds are rare (and so are Tinsels) the chance of a metal egg is always low. That's just part of the ratios.

I'm doing a Seragamma x Blue Nebula project and I consistently get Seragammas, I have managed to get a couple Nebulas but It's been very slow going. I suppose it doesn't help that Seragammas are extremely common right now.

I am looking for someone who is interested in breeding Seragamma. 

If you are please message me. 

Thank you!