RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

Well, from the release date I've seen ONE copper in the Desert and ONE hatchling in the AP, both today and I couldn't get any of them.

Edit: I think it's remarkable that I saw in the AP a silver tinsel and in the Cave at least: three thunder, two magmas, two cheese, a gold, a silver, and an undefined number of black tea and seragamma eggs. I had never seen some of those breeds in more than a year I'm on DC...

Edited by Kirya

I have not seen a single one since the release but there were several CB metallics... I didn't hunt much though because I was locked most of the time.

Spent this past hour in the Coast and snagged 2 Black Tips, a Blusang and a Tiemarr, and a Seragamma in the Volcano, then nabbed a HellHorse on the AP (my own private almost birthday party) but didn't even SEE any Coppers.

I only saw them the day they were released. I'm SO glad I decided to get two of each color instead of saving a bunch of egg slots for the follow day's eggs.

I have two of each - all gendered correctly. Thank goodness for that.

I'm seeing metallics daily, not Coppers. I'm very confused by this.

I have seen one, once.

In addition to the three points stated above, my guess is that the fact that they are spread over six (or over two) biomes makes them harder too see.

If I reference them vs. trios, they seem to be going to twice as hard, because they are so spread. I wonder about the commons that supposed to be in several biomes.

A second point is wtf happened to silvers and golds, they were breeding and dropping like rabbits and flies, i wonder if this is somehow related.

I haven't seen a single one. I managed to get 3 on the day they were released, but that was it. I would really like a pair of green ones!

They were meant to be Uncommons, and not Rares, yet i've seen more Golds and Silvers in the Caves then Coppers. Go figure.

We need people that REALLY love commons to just go and egg lock themselves with commons.... we all know they are hiding in there somewhere!

I've been trying, believe me. The AP has proven too much for me to defeat.

I'll admit I've taken a break from common-colkecting though.

I don't mind commons and i'd love to do that, but someone has bred a bunch of really messy lineaged dragons and the AP is full of them, which I can't stand. If they were purple, I wouldn't have a problem, though. ;)

I haven't been having any luck finding a copper in the biomes...not that I need one.

I don't mind commons and i'd love to do that, but someone has bred a bunch of really messy lineaged dragons and the AP is full of them, which I can't stand. If they were purple, I wouldn't have a problem, though. wink.gif

agreed. I wish ppl would breed dragons ppl actually want... I use to pick those up to freeze, but I've already reached my frozen goals on all but the most recent dragons.

Haven't seen any since release day. Managed to grab a pair of greens, who produced an egg, and one each of the brown and red varieties.

I hope the ratios even out soon, they're a really interesting breed and I'd like to get more to start making lineages!

Yeah... I caveblocked myself with Hellhorses and so didn't get one on release day.

Still haven't seen a single one. Luckily Hot on Fire gifted me one. tongue.gif

But yeah... dry.gif

If I wasn't still in school and/or it wasn't at finals time, i'd probably be better on top of this ridiculous release...

I don't think it's a problem, really. I've loved it, myself, and it's made me much more willing to pick up super-commons, when I know that they'll have less time on them.

Having the AP block just resulted in a different kind of backlog of uber-commons.

The problem is that there are some breeds - mostly ones that have been around for quite some time - that people just don't want very many of any more. But the cave keeps saying that we have to take them, whether we want them or not. There needs to be some way to adjust for reduced demand for older breeds. (Not all older breeds, just ones that aren't in such demand.) Telling people to change their behavior in this regard and take a ton of what they don't want is not working. It's just resulting in people getting bored and frustrated and more likely to leave the game or stick to breeding and trading.

I love having the low-time eggs in the AP, even though that has, at times, caused me to run out of incubates - which is pretty hard to do when you have as many reds as I do! My husband, OTOH, wishes he could see his just bred and abandoned eggs in the AP immediately, because he gets a kick out of seeing them there and then seeing them get adopted. So...different people, different styles of play, different attitudes.

But I don't know ANYONE who enjoys seeing all the older commons blocking all the biomes. Certainly I don't want them retired, but I would appreciate their frequency being reduced significantly.

More importantly, I'd REALLY like to see the new releases appear more often after the official release is over. During the seven-day release period, I didn't get all the pairs I wanted - and then, to make matters worse, four of my new dragon pairs refused. So I could use some more of various new eggs...

...but since the release ended, I've seen maybe six of ANY of the new releases in the cave, period, and then only the blacktips and the seragammas. No coppers (and I need three more eggs of them, I think), no gilded bloodscales (I need one more of them), and no black-caps (I need two more of them). It doesn't matter how fast your Internet connection is if the eggs never appear in the cave for you to try to grab.

And to add insult to injury, I've had, I think, I've had only one hellhorse egg since the release ended. All the other breedings have resulted in hellfire wyverns. The hellhorses are my favorites of the new releases, and I'd love to create a whole herd of them - but it doesn't look like that's going to happen any time soon.

At this point, going to the cave is more of an exercise in frustration than something fun to do. sad.gif

They're still very elusive sad.gif. At least the green and orangey pairs I have mated and produced eggs okay. Thankful for small mercies, I guess.

It's been a full week since the Coppers were released and they're still not dropping with what should be regularity. Was it just some great cosmic TJ joke that CB Coppers would only be available during their release?

Not amusing

Same here. They were dropping on the first day, and I caught two (the very first minutes of the release, that is), but after that I stopped seeing them in the cave. I've even spotted some in the AP, but nothing in the biomes.

That contradicts the statement that they are "uncommon". Stripeds are uncommon, but they at least appear every now and then.

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Same here. They were dropping on the first day, and I caught two (the very first minutes of the release, that is), but after that I stopped seeing them in the cave. I've even spotted some in the AP, but nothing in the biomes.

That contradicts the statement that they are "uncommon". Stripeds are uncommon, but they at least appear every now and then.

judging from my experiences (i settled for more common eggs from the cave today, like cb metals..) i can deny that coppers are uncommon at the moment.