new ones please click

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

new ones please click

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Not sure why, but when it comes to the prizes, I always try to obtain both male and female of the ones I want (except the Paae, Heraldic and EYs, of which I only get 1 of) - am I crazy for trying to do such, or is it logical/normal? ^^; I feel they'd be lonely otherwise, and even though they can't breed/pass their colors, having pairs seems right, no? ^^; (I know, I'm weird for asking ^^; *hides* )

Edited by FluffyPillow

So I was wondering if anyone knew what was going on:

I've been trying to join the site for a couple months now, and I get this message every time:

user posted image

It has now been months. Is the site still going? Is it closing? Is this just a massive oversight and someone forgot to make joining possible again?

I really wanna join this site. mad.gif

I logged in for maybe the second time since last summer to look around for you. Here's the latest word from emshutterbug08, one of the Site Directors, on March 18:

Kristen is waiting to reopen registration until she gets the updates in place I believe! Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for that yet, but there will be an announcement as soon as there is!

Kristen (admin) is hinting at significant changes (which brings back memories of Celestial Vale, another of Kristen's sites, and how a revamp effectively killed it), but nothing definitive is known so far.

Edited by Mathcat

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted image

I started playing this game a while ago and I remember having this culture shock I suppose, since it was different from DC. I stopped playing because of it. Now I'm back, and it looks like I missed an event? Oh well. I've also seen that there are some major changes in the works. I can't wait to see them.

I still have no idea what I'm doing, but this time I'll actually try instead of giving up.

i'm usually not big on horses, but the art on this site is cute enough to entice me to at least give it a try. however, it seems that registration has been closed for some time? including having supposed to have been reopened mid-january... it is now april.

???

i can understand delays, but at least... change the registration message to reflect the delays?

Edited by pikachu59013

4730466.png4730467.png4730468.png4730469.png4730470.png4730471.png4728670.png4728671.png4728672.png4727499.png4727500.png4726825.png4726826.png4715772.png4715774.png4714250.png4714253.png4714255.png

Edited by Jedi40

When I try to log in I only get a blank page with the message "Error in exception handler".

Does anyone else have this problem?

I can't look at the forums to check if it's a bug because of this either.

When I try to log in I only get a blank page with the message "Error in exception handler".

Does anyone else have this problem?

I can't look at the forums to check if it's a bug because of this either.

I am getting the same error.

I keep getting it, too. Wonder if it's something to do with the Ebil or the Anniversary event?

So, seems this is down to VoU migrating to a new server and things got borked. The news says that all the data is safe, but I can't help but be worried that I and others will go on when it returns to find a chunk of - if not all - our horses gone unsure.gif

Edited by CharonDusk