TJ09

2013-05-30 - Minor Mobile Updates

Everything seems to be working correctly again for me. How strange. O.o But I'm not complaining. I'm finally able to click the eggs fast enough again. :3

Just poking in.. Seeing what new changes you're discussing. smile.gif

The only issue I have is being unable to click on the Desert and Volcano biome links directly from the homepage. I tried clearing the cache, to no effect. Links are clickable when images are disabled though. Maybe the map image overlaps the links? Apart from that, the site works great!!

Using android default browser, HTC One S running Jellybean 4.1.1

The site has been running better for my iphone since a little bit after this mobile update happened ^^' Been a lot easier to check my eggs with the not so decent but decent internet speed I get with 3g.

Edited by steph1331

I love all the new changes as I generally don't use the phone for hunting. Or if I do its AP stuff usually people aren't fighting for. But yes, the Volcano Biome Link is missing on mine too. But I think you figured that part out already.

I'm on an iPad. There's a glitch: using the Fertility BSA freezes my browser (Chrome).

Just to add, this happens on android as well, since beginning I've never been able to use fertility through mobile. I need to login to PC for it.

Just to add, this happens on android as well, since beginning I've never been able to use fertility through mobile. I need to login to PC for it.

My friend was complaining about this earlier to me. It does seem to freeze, but after about a minute or two it does eventually start responding and you are able to use the fertility. Annoying in any case.

Samsung Galaxy S3 running Jellybean 4.1.2

Awesome, since i sometimes have to access the site from my android or ipod. Was really, and ODDLY, buggy before.

Still though sometimes It acts like i have to double click a link, or that its not being activated when I tap it, but 99% of the time is fully responsive.

I have an iPhone 5 and whenever I try to log in it logs me rights out again. I go to the cave, to the menu and click login, type in my username and password, and it send me back to the map. When I go to menu I still have the login/register options. Does anyone know why it wouldn't log me in? Do I need to log out on my computer first?

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post questions here. I don't use this part of the forum a lot.

Not sure if anyone reported this but if using google chrome, four biomes appear on left and two appear on right as a result of which the lower most egg in left biomes gets too low (out of display area) and one has to scroll down to look at it which will make catching anything uncommon on 3rd line of any of these four biomes impossible.