TurboSilver

Hopes, Dreams & Goals

I want to..

-Move to Ireland (for college, then just live there)

-Become a nurtitionist and work at a retirement home.

-Get married (preferably to a man who would be unemployed..? Idk, I don't want my children to spend all day at a day care)

-Have 5 children (3 (or 4) boys and 2 girls)

-Have a nice house in Kilkenny (if not there then Dublin, but Kilkenny is very close to Dublin so it wouldn't be too bad)

EDIT: Oh. I posted on this already..

Edited by popcorncat11

My goal is to someday live in a home that is suited to having cats. Because I like cats!

I would like to move to Boston. I don't know why Boston... Haha. And to have a white Christmas! I wish to become an animator, and maybe one day be on YouTube or part of a big company like Dream Works. But it doesn't really matter where I am or what I'm doing, my dream is to be happy. I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true! haha

I wish to:

First pass high school and graduate

Go to college (Hopefully Baylor Univeristy)

Get through College

Move to London

Get a place to stay and buy a cat :3

Find a well paying job

Get Married (Hopefully to someone who has a british accent xd.png)

Have 2 Children (hoping for Twins)

and yeah more later to come ^^

Here are a few:

. Become Drum Major my senior year

. Play for the sdsu marching aztecs

. pass highschool with a 4.0 or better

. go to sdsu for my first degree and then transfer to ucdavis for my final years.

. get married (i hope someone i know now and he is musically talented)

. kids? Not really motivated...

and thats it for now smile.gif

Warning: I have extremely high expectations of myself and they are probably unreacherable. But whatever!

-Have extremely good grades

-Go to either Cambridge/Harvard

-Become Prime Minister of the UK

-Help people so at least I have impacted the world postively before I die

-Become the greatest leader to ever have been

-Be written in text books and history books so I won't be forgotten when I die

-And also... that my cat can live forever biggrin.gif

My dreams have already come true.

I'm in my prime, employed with a good salary doing something I love doing, have heaps of free time, a cozy apartment, a loyal pet doberman, several gaming platforms, two incredible friends, a secure future, an active sex life, no girlfriend, and loving parents who's only problem with me is that I'm too content to marry and throw all I've worked for away.

Life. Is. Great!

Edited by Ælex

To get into my University of choice, become a decent Illustrator and further my knowledge on the arts. To write down at least one of my stories and perhaps get "Stranger" published. I'll keep it at that. I have plenty of dreams but these are my short-term goals.

I just hope to finish my book one day and get it published.

And if it sells well then my mother can retire from baking.

The first thing I wanted to become "when I grow up" was an archaeologist.

I'm taking my bachelor's degree this spring, and I will continue to masters degree next year, ultimately I'd like to end up with a doctor's. Because I enjoy this very much it's now my dream that I could work with archeology permanently, but I know the chances of employment are very small because there are too many archaeologists already and too few jobs. It is a rather bleak-looking future, but I've decided that I'll take that risk for this one thing I really want to do.

I'm also very good at baking and cooking, so that's one thing to fall back on, just in case.

When I was a kid I wanted to be a nurse. My Mother and both grandmothers were nurses, so it seemed the way to go.

I took biology and realized I would never be a nurse. I took physics and was decided. Proud owner of a B. Sc. in Physics, and trying to decide if I want a MS too.

I really want to be a concept artist for video games. And I also want to live in a big city like New York some day.

This topic is wonderful and very inspirational smile.gif

One day I want to live in Michigan and go to college for computer science. After college, I'm not really sure about what I want to do. That's something for me to think about as time passes. I'm a sophomore, so I have some time to decide.

I didn't know what I wanted to do when I had to choose something for college. I was better at biology and chemistry and I quite liked them. I thought of Chemical Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemistry... Ended up in informatics engineering, which is a mix of software engineering and computer science. Safe to say, it didn't go well and I regretted my decision for a while. I've taken a liking to it so I hope to finish it on time.

I hope I get a decent job after this. I don't want a big well-known company but I also don't want to spit code that doesn't interest me 8 hours a day.

A job that is somehow connected with chemistry would be pretty good. And maybe in the future I can get that chemical engineering masters.

For now, as a main goal, I'd really like to better myself. Be less awkward and agressive. Be a little bit happier would also help!

Yeah, I guess my current main goal is to be finally at peace with myself, confident and happy

At this point, my only goal is to get my Fibromyalgia under some control so I can work and not become a lazy, heavy, whiny person like my mother (who also has the condition, but uses it as an excuse to not get anything done around the house while my father and I work all day).

I would also like to move somewhere nice and warm (and preferably near my med-school'ing boyfriend of almost 3 years...) someday in the somewhat-near future...

Working goals...I just want to like my job, lol. I don't really have any work goals.

My dreams...

1. To travel the world and find something truly awe inspiring. I've been to many of the states in the Union already, so I am now looking at Europe.

2. To have my stories published and be a successful author. I am working on details for a modern crime thriller about gangsters, a dark fantasy about a former slave looking to free the world of slavery, and a sci-fi story about a soldier fighting for something bigger than any army.

3. To fight ignorance and closed minds. To make people see something bigger than themselves is something truly remarkable, and wholly worthwhile.

4. To have complete self control. I rarely lash out in anger or breakdown in self-pity, but it happens. I want to be fully in control of my emtions and my desires at all times.

5. Finally, to find a silly and free spirited girl.

Done!

My main goal right now is to get my dream job of being a successful graphic and web designer. I've got a long way to go. wink.gif

Traveling around the world would be amazing, too.

And for now, I'm hoping to get better grades, especially in Math and Filipino - the two subjects I'm not that good at.

Edited by Pixel.G

I want to become a computer sicntist but it will be at least several years because im not even out of elementary school yet

To have a fairly decent job that can keep at least two people with a house and food. Maybe be an author, but I'm not too great at writing. I kind of want to be an architect as well, or a medical scientist, but my primary goal is to be able to survive with a little room to spare when I grow up.