TurboSilver

Hopes, Dreams & Goals

I want to be a nutritionist living in Ireland with Ronnie Radke (although Ronnie will never happen...)

Here are some of mine

I want to be a writer. I want what I write to be meaningful. I want to be a photographer. I want to capture beautiful things in a photograph. And if I need to, the less beautiful things in life. I want to become a better person.

Someday, I want to live in a big house with lots of interesting people. I want to adopt some kids and raise them there, possibly with other people who are doing the same. Maybe it will be on a farm. And it will be a little community, and I want to welcome anyone there. I want strangers to be welcome for supper.

I want to marry the man who broke my heart. I want him to come back to me and love me like I know that he could.

If I can't marry him, then I hope to marry someone I can learn to love just as dearly. If I don't find anyone, I hope I learn to be just as happy as I would be.

I hope you can make a beautiful project

I want to be successful working with computers somehow, marry young, and have twins :3

Some of my fixed goals:

- Become fluent in English

- Learn German

- Learn French

(and become fluent in all of them)

- Maybe start learning another one afterwards, like Russian or Swedish.

- Stay always healthy in all senses and in shape.

- Be an independent woman. smile.gif

Others:

- Sometimes I think of moving to England or perhaps Germany.

Edited by Slytherin7

I dream of becoming a famous writer...and having my own dairy farm. Also, I want a big house with fluffy white carpet.

My goals

Get a zorse it's basically a hybrid between male horse and a female zebra

get a job about computers

etc

very important goals for the future

- get into art school

- try a macaroon

- adopt a stray cat

- volunteer at an animal shelter

- get a job before i finish highschool

- finish both of my cosplays before connecticon

- go back in time and defeat aku using a magic sword used by my father to slay him many years in the past

you know, normal things

To qualify as a Registered Nurse and work on Mt Everest.

(And having my lover come to the same Uni as me would be pretty awesome).

I wanted to be an artist, then a vet tec. but I don't have what it takes for ether. I don't know anymore.

I want to own a horse ranch and live out on my land by myself. Also I want to get within the top 100 on Howrse. Okay. Ambition

Woah. Sometimes it weirds me out to realize that people actually have these.

Hmm... my dream/hope/goal when I was 6-10 was to be a comedian. More like a one-man buddy act, though. Never happened. Never will. C'est la vie.

*scratches head* I guess I... have things I want to animate? Comics to draw? Books to write? Not even fame or recognition, just finishing them. I guess that's the closest I have.

Edited by Zovesta

((Here I am, digging up threads for fun.))

I guess my dream for now is to move to England. *sigh* I'm not exactly what you'd call a dreamer...

Simple for me: Aim for a job that my parents and others will appreciate. smile.gif

My dream is to get my poetry out there in the world with the hopes that my poems will end up in the classrooms of the future. I want my writing to make a difference for a lot of people. I want my poetry to impact people.

Short term? To get out of English this year without an F. (Not going well so far...)

Edited by mipuppy1

I just want to utterly annihilate things. (I'm not joking) I'll probably try to become an LPer when I'm an adult, that way I can break things without causing actual harm

Though, on a shorter term, I hope to get a girlfriend sometime soon, and I'm hopefully going to get a 3DS this weekend (been working towards that all summer, so goal complete)

I'd also like to be able to draw things other than scenery

Edited by MasterWeavile898

I've already accomplished my life's goals.

I'm a single 22 year old adult living happily on his own with a well paid and secure profession and lots of free time.

But my ultimate life goals? The kind that just stretch plausibility too far?

I wish I had the Death Note. There are a lot of names I'd write in there, in alphabetical order, ofcourse.

Edited by Ælex

Goal in this year is - Take CSAT(College Scholastic Ability Test (or suneung)) well and go to good college university...

Edited by sh20000sh

Meh, I just want to live a simple life on a house alone or with someone, have a job I like, and of course, have a better computer than the one I have currently

Long-term? I just want to find a career that I feel drawn to. Maybe that would help give me some direction for my life. >.< As a side, though, I definitely want to continue working with rescued horses and therapeutic riding/lessons for kids.

As for now, I just want to make A's in my classes and not embarrass myself too much in daily life. I have a goal of not eating all my food in my dorm at once. I want to just get through this year successfully.

In a wild fantasy, my dream would be for me to be one of the rescue riders (IDK if there's a technical term?)* in rodeos, that are mounted in the arena during the bronco event. They're the ones who get the rider off the bronco's back after 8 seconds, and also release the straps to give the bronco some relief and stop bucking. But that's never going to happen, rofl, so...

*whoops, I found out ages ago that they're called pick-up men, but I had forgotten about this post so I never edited it. My bad x3

Edited by Dimar

- get healthy children, raise them well and bilingually (Japanese and German)

- pass a Japanese national exam

- get a Koi pond in our garden