Red2111

Copper Dragon Breeding

Even though i said i wouldn't give Jewel a third mate - I am seriously liking that green copper mix xd.png

That pairing would be beautiful!

My Coppers will be paired with Gold Wyverns (like This this and this) Though I have yet to get a GW from these.

Hopefully I'll be able to breed some to complete a nice checker soon.

Even though i said i wouldn't give Jewel a third mate - I am seriously liking that green copper mix xd.png

Wow that would look amazing! wub.gif I hope you do. By the time it hits 6th Gen I might be able to trade for one lol tongue.gif

Edit: Also has anyone seen any CBs of these in anywhere since there release?? I have been hunting for 3 days now and have yet to see one... sad.gifsad.gif

Edited by majors

*gulps*

You have no idea how much I want to breed this now:

user posted image

D:

*gulps*

...wow. blink.gif

That is just gorgeously awesome. Those shapes match wonderfully.

Edited by Dimar

...wow. blink.gif

That is just gorgeously awesome. Those shapes match wonderfully.

They really do, don't they? And after a friendly chat with another Shimmer owner, I might be able to do the top half at least. smile.gif *hugs Fiona, Nakase and Mysfytt for making such pretty dragons*

*gulps*

~snip~

D:

*stares*

That is made of awesome.

I bred an orange copper to a tsunami wyvern. I really like the combo..I wish I had more CB orange coppers to continue it. It'd look awesome as a stairstep.

Edited by LadyClaire

Ack!!!! I managed to snafoo two of the copper eggs in the abandoned page with 4 days on them and they have already hatched!!! Never got around to printing the pixs of the eggs biggrin.gif These ones are bred-got a blue/green one and a reddish one. Sooo what dragons do the 2nd generations like???

Want to grab some cbs anyway if the cave ever gets its act together and starts dropping them again.

*gulps*

user posted image

D:

Wow, that is not okay. I have to try and get my hands on some coppers now.

(Thanks for putting together a preview, Amazon!)

The green copper has become my favorite, unfortunately, I only managed to snag one CB of that color.

But I bred him to my grey dragon and they look soo pretty together. Lineage.

Is anyone else doing this pairing and would like to trade offspring in the future?

*wants**really, really wants*

Also - ooo. Yes, Coppers are surprisingly pretty with Fogs!

I know. That green copper x Jewel combo is gorgeous, isn't it?

It is. :D

I think Coppers are going to be really striking with a whole lot of combinations. I'm so happy to see them released!

ETA: Just tried the red Copper with a RB, because I don't recall having seen someone with that combination yet. Didn't get a Copper from it, but I do like the combination: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bc1Br

Edited by Imbecamiel

*gulps*

user posted image

D:

That is too gorgeous!

*dies*

ETA: I was delighted to find Crimson n' Copper in the AP! <3

Edited by dragongrrl

Just a curious question: I'm trying to make a lineage of male green copper with female red copper, however all i got is 2nd gen red coppers...does this pair really produce 2nd gen green copper ever? If not, i may have to stop trading for their offsprings now... sad.gif

You know you want to o3o

noctiluca, copper colors are determined by the mother's biome, so no, you won't get a green copper from that pair ever.

noctiluca, copper colors are determined by the mother's biome, so no, you won't get a green copper from that pair ever.

Thank you for the kindly reply Fiona!

will start a new lineage anyway, love the water color feeling of this sprite tongue.gif