Red2111

Hellhorse Lineage Breeding Plans

so what is everyones plans with these hybrids?

i've decided to build a "4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse" lineage with these fiesty brutes.

the OPs will alternate Male Hellfire/Female Horse and Male Horse/Female Wyvren pairs and the names i've reserved are

OPs

The Lord is my shepherd

Hallowed by thy name

And tho I walk thru

the valley of shadow and death

I will fear no evils

for thou art with me

Thy rod and thy staff

they comfort me

2G names

White Horse of Conquest

Red Horse of War

Black Horse of Famine

Pale Horse of Death

3G names

M - We Bring Forth The Tribulation

F - And Pestilence Comes to Thee

4G names

4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

4 We Are the Darksiders

My plan is simple: breeding 2nd gen females from female Hellfires x Horses and males from male Hellfires x Horses. Then making even-gen "purebred" lineage from these pairs. It should look nice! biggrin.gif

No special naming scheme, maybe I'll try giving them some sort of surname...

A thick spiral could be interesting.

Instead of a spiral with a CB mate at each spoke, work a spiral where each mate is a 2G hellhorse. Not sure how that'd look yet, still working it over in my mind. Where does everyone get their picture previews of lineages from? I want to try and plan one...

Edited by Bunns

My plan is simple: breeding 2nd gen females from female Hellfires x Horses and males from male Hellfires x Horses. Then making even-gen "purebred" lineage from these pairs. It should look nice! biggrin.gif

I want to do the same thing ^^ so in future we can trade lineage.

@ Bunns - if you have the two you plan to breed together, you can use the Lineage viewer tool on AoND hatcherie site.

otherwise, people just cut and paste it in photo applications like Paint and uploade the finish product to a 3rd party hosting site.

@ Bunns - if you have the two you plan to breed together, you can use the Lineage viewer tool on AoND hatcherie site.

otherwise, people just cut and paste it in photo applications like Paint and uploade the finish product to a 3rd party hosting site.

Oh, okay, thanks! biggrin.gif

Probably just some even gens. No fancy names, I'm not that cool. I ned to get me some more CB horses (they're so annoying, though, because I don't want ochredrakes haha).

That is exactly what I want to do, too! The red/purple and blue/purple checker will look great. You and Chita and I should do a bunch of blood-swaps. smile.gif

As i mentioned on the birthday thread, I'm going to do an even-gen with SoulPeaces, going for a Heaven and Hell theme.

Ultimately, I'll breed that to my current all-hybrid 7G for an all-inclusive Hybrid.

I think they'll look good with Ultraviolets, too.

@Kirjava-Kitsune: want to trade eggs? smile.gif

Edited by Xocowolf

My plans are to do "PB", only backwards! Meaning that I'll have a male Hellhorse from female Hellfire and female Hellhorse from male Hellfire, so that the colors are reversed.

That's a cool idea, Xoco! I might try something like that untill I get both genders of Hellhorses.

Oooh, that's a really cool idea! As soon as I find some CB'S WHO WON'T REFUSE EACH OTHER, I think I'm going to just incorporate them into my EG project.

I want to make a stairstep lineage, starting with my 2nd gen female Hellhorse. I can't decide what males to use though, either Cave Lurkers or Horses.

I just wish I could have two but my only hellfire is inbred (I HATE inbreds) and I want a 2ND Gen pair to breed with maybe the salts or Day Seven Eggs

That is exactly what I want to do, too!  The red/purple and blue/purple checker will look great.  You and Chita and I should do a bunch of blood-swaps.  smile.gif

That's a great idea, especially because I have only two CB pairs to breed Hellhorses ^^'

Edited by nelena

Tried to breed my only 2 intended Hellhorses and got...

... a refusal. I HATE YOU GUYS TOO LOL last time i tried to make a 'new pair' [specklethroats] they refused too. Got a new female for the male, more refusals. What the up? >:U

Guess it's back to the dragonmarket... v_v

EDIT: oh arceus i hope the others don't refuse too im gonna be flipping some tables and burning things IRL [already did a chair, a couch, and a mattress. I'M RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO BURN, AND GAS]

Edited by Whitefire

Tried to breed my only 2 intended Hellhorses and got...

... a refusal.

My only Gen2 pair refused as well. I was so sad, because now I need replacement mates... dry.gif

I can't plan a lineage further than that, because I need AoND's lineage viewer! I'm a visual planner, and AoND is the best mock-up tool for me. laugh.gif I really want to see that Soulpeace heaven/hell combo...

Does anyone know yet if the Hellhorses will throw Horses or Hellfires? I do know the Ultraviolets will produce the Spitfires (but I've never seen one throw a Purple).

Cheers!

C4.

I love love love these! I plan on a couple spiral lineages and one will be with Silvers.

My first breeding attempt for my two Hellhorses resulted in no egg, but at least they liked each other! I will need to be getting more CB Horses, to fill out my breeding base. I also think I will work a different pattern for even-gens, rather than the pattern my first pair will produce.

I'm not sure how I want to breed them, yet. But wouldn't Hell Horses make kickass tattoos? I'm not sure if I want a female, maybe on my upper arm - or a big male all across my back.

This is assuming I ever had the budget for said tattoos biggrin.gif