Chouette

Gilded Bloodscale Discussion Thread

Here are my 2 Bloodscales (I love their appearance and I also love 2-headed)

They're named Odeeno and Odeena because they're both male and female.

Odeeno has an approved description biggrin.gif

Odeeno: /view/v7L4G[/url]

Odeena: -please use lineage links on the forum- /view/JqrEC[/url]

Well they already have a son/daughter that was dropped to the AP (I love dropping eggs there).

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm actually going to attempt that. My bloodscale is female, I picked up a caveborn split. I'll let you know how it goes.

I've just picked up another CB split, I'll be gendering both my split dragons male since my bloodscale went female. Now I just need to pick up two more CB split eggs, and 3 more bloodscales. I'll keep you all posted with how it looks!

I really like this breed...the wing size is HUGE and so neat looking! The colors are amazing too. I'd love to do a lineage with the splits but I have very, very few CB splits.

how hard it is to catch those bloodscales?

I have seen like 4 while hunting for them for 5 hours straight sad.gif

i only have those 2 i caught on release day

I Caught 2 on the relese day but some JERK added them to a click site while i wasn't online for a day and they got sick and died

Because their colours fit into the gothic theme that many Vocaloid songs follow, and because their personalities remind me of a detective, I called my two Bloodscales 'The Riddle Solver Who' and 'Can't Solve Riddles'. Together their names make the title of a marvellous Rin & Len song about a murder mystery biggrin.gif An entire section of my scroll is composed entirely of dragons named after Vocaloid songs, so the new guys fit right in!