Raven1627

Rate the maturity of the member above you

9.5/10

You seem very mature, and every post i've seen from you shows signs of maturity.

8/10

I kind of agree with VampiricOmen. You can't really gauge maturity based off of text. Sometimes you can't even gauge it by actions. I know that mentally, I'm pretty mature, but do I always act like it? No.

I used to (he is not my friend anymore, you will see why shortly) have a friend who acted like he was 10, but once you got him to act serious (like in a emergency situation) he proved to be very mature accordingly.

So that ends my random rambling.

8/10

I am taking a plain guess as I have only seen few posts from you, but, altogether, you seem very mature and sensible. wink.gif

Edited by Lamp

7.9/10

You seem sensible, but because I have seen very few posts from you, I am taking a plain guess.

Edited by Lamp

7.3/10

You also seem sensible.

Most people would see my maturity if I posted in other things besides Forum Games, but nothing in General Discussion interests me, and none of my characters have been approved for any of the RPs I've signed up for.

Edited by Total Reverse

9/10

You're actually really mature as far as i can tell.

About an 9/10. :3 I've seen you quite frequently around, and though the whole argument about it being difficult to tell by text is definitely true, there's still a little something there in the words someone chooses to express themselves.

It's a pretty fascinating language if law enforcement puts their money on it. xd.png

7/10

Also, if you don't know someone, that's a bad excuse. Maybe look some of their posts up?

8.5/10

About an 9/10. :3 I've seen you quite frequently around, and though the whole argument about it being difficult to tell by text is definitely true, there's still a little something there in the words someone chooses to express themselves.

It's a pretty fascinating language if law enforcement puts their money on it. xd.png

I agree, if someone were to judge my maturity by my signature, I'm pretty sure I'd get like a 5.5/10 xd.png IMO, I think there should be a rubric to grade maturity...

*shrugs*

I've read your posts. You seem pretty mature. I'll say 7/10. smile.gif