Nyastara

Badge Mania

-giggles- I love these badges <3 Thank you very much for sharing them with us, they are just so lovely!

Updated my sig with the animated candle eggs. Thanks, Nyastara.

thank you so much for them, using them since the first came out, was love on first sight wub.gif

I love these so much! It may not be possible, but it'd be cool to have all the eggs from the 7 days in a circle, then have day 1 light and slowly go out, then day 2 light and slowly go out, and so on and so forth. I wish I had the skills for that! I would sooo adore that <3 But yeah, thanks for the beautiful badges!

I love these so much! It may not be possible, but it'd be cool to have all the eggs from the 7 days in a circle, then have day 1 light and slowly go out, then day 2 light and slowly go out, and so on and so forth. I wish I had the skills for that! I would sooo adore that <3 But yeah, thanks for the beautiful badges!

I see what I can do when they're all released. wink.gif

That would be possible, but if my estimations are correct, that could be around at least 100 'slides' and I know when I made Lilac_Inkdream's 100+ slide avatar, that took me a while... e3e Though- once the slides for one candle is made, the flame parts could just be duplicated onto each one whereas for Lilac's, I had to keep moving all this and that and it wasn't ultra easy. xd.png Not to mention the fact that when I was making it, I had no idea about programs like GIMP and Photoshop. lol I'm sure Nyastara uses some program, so it shouldn't be super hard. :3

That would be possible, but if my estimations are correct, that could be around at least 100 'slides' and I know when I made Lilac_Inkdream's 100+ slide avatar, that took me a while... e3e Though- once the slides for one candle is made, the flame parts could just be duplicated onto each one whereas for Lilac's, I had to keep moving all this and that and it wasn't ultra easy. xd.png Not to mention the fact that when I was making it, I had no idea about programs like GIMP and Photoshop. lol I'm sure Nyastara uses some program, so it shouldn't be super hard. :3

Yeah I know what you mean by tons and tons of frames. xd.png The slow animated candle egg has 39 frames...and that for 3 eggs. *lol*

I use Photoshop for making animated gifs. It was the first programm I used when I started with digital art and it's still my favorite.

Haha I never got to learn very much of photoshop so I'm completely ignorant of it all, I learned the basics on cs4 a loooong time ago

Thank you, Nyastara, these are so pretty and festive! happy.gif They have made a special week even more special. So nice to see artists making special art for this event! biggrin.gif

New "Day 6" Bade is here. smile.gif

Animated Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/n20ep2.gif]

Simple Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/2le0a6e.png]

Spread the badge-love. xd.png

greez Nyastara

New "Day 6" Bade is here. smile.gif

Animated Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i44.tinypic.com/n20ep2.gif]

Seeing the egg with a candle on it reminds me of those skull candle holder things you sometimes see in movies/games, except here the "skull" is facing backwards xd.png I don't mean any offence by that (it's not my intention), I'm just saying how cool that looks is all ^^; Awesome job on all of them! :3 Once again, this makes me wish signatures were coded longer xd.png

Adding the latest one to my sig. Thanks for these! biggrin.gif

Seeing the egg with a candle on it reminds me of those skull candle holder things you sometimes see in movies/games, except here the "skull" is facing backwards xd.png I don't mean any offence by that (it's not my intention), I'm just saying how cool that looks is all ^^; Awesome job on all of them! :3 Once again, this makes me wish signatures were coded longer xd.png

OMG yes you're right! xd.png A skull egg ... this is awesome!

Edited by Nyastara

I hope this is not too much to ask, but could you guys combine all of the badges into one picture once this is all over? I'm running out of signature space, and I don't think I'm the only one.

I hope this is not too much to ask, but could you guys combine all of the badges into one picture once this is all over? I'm running out of signature space, and I don't think I'm the only one.

Oooh yes nice idea PointOfOrigin wink.gif

Please, Please, Please lol biggrin.gif

We will be getting gifs wink.gif:

and yes I will make a gif with all of the Birthday eggs when they're all released. smile.gif

Finally managed to get one of each Day 5 eggs so I can plop the badge in my sig.

Guys? blink.gif Is is that obvious that I have multiple personalities? wink.gif

One of many voices: "Oh my, just answer question!"

Like Isuzu already wrote you I agreed that I would make an image with all the eggs. I just have to ask if you mean by "combine all of the badges into one picture", to line them up next to each other like they can be seen in most signatures or an image where the eggs keep rotating?

greez Nyastara

Edited by Nyastara

Ahaha, I saw different people posting different versions, so I thought that more of you worked here tongue.gif

Yes, that's what was the general idea - all of them lined up. Didn't even think of gifs, although that's awesome too!

And thank you for all work up till now - still can't decide which one to use.

Ahaha, I saw different people posting different versions, so I thought that more of you worked here tongue.gif

Yes, that's what was the general idea - all of them lined up. Didn't even think of gifs, although that's awesome too!

Nah, I'm not working here. xd.png I'm just posting rotators so that you guys don't have to have all of them in one long image or every single one as their own. You just need the one image and then when the image/page is refreshed, a different one will show up. smile.gif

This is the rotator that contains all of the eggs-

user posted image

[img=http://tj09.net/imagetools/random/1412.png]

And tomorrow when the new one is added, I just have to edit the list of images that it can pick from and it automatically updates to the same url, so you don't have to keep changing the image's url.

This is the rotator of just the day5 eggs-

user posted image

[img=http://tj09.net/imagetools/random/1413.png]

(Also- added in day6 to the full rotator. :3)