TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Ah, I see what you mean with the wing fingers. One would go behind  the head, the other one sort of slipped my mind. o.o

Lol, ok. They're still one of my top favorite in-caves <3

I shall commence naming all of mine after chocolate because they still make me think of it ^-^

they are so adorable. I have to say I was missing a brown release. It was about time. laugh.gif

Besides the nice look and just awesome design, they get plus points because they are browns and distinguish themselves from others by that alone. laugh.gif

* seras are almost impossible to tame and befriend as their generally aggresive behavior is hereditary.

I predict that I will soon see a bunch of keepers/dragon riders/etc. who are Special and can tame one. rolleyes.gif

I predict that I will soon see a bunch of keepers/dragon riders/etc. who are Special and can tame one. rolleyes.gif

Of course! laugh.gif

*ducks back into queue*

An interesting difference in this one to other dragons in looks and i like it much biggrin.gif much more than actual raptors lol laugh.gif

Aaand the female doesn't disappoint me either. Just LOVELY~ <3

Ooh wow, I'm so glad I kept the third egg I caught and didn't trade it away. biggrin.gif

They remind me a bit of BBWs. Great work! Thank you, Earthgirl!

Lovely adults. I'm glad I've grabbed 6 of these so far.

These dragons are so epic words can not describe. They are my favorite of the 7 though and thopugh. Thank you TJ, they will breed wonderfuly with a Golden Wyvern. smile.gif

Thanks for all the wonderful new breeds, TJ and the Cavers. Hunting them is going to be so fun! <3

I'm so happy I managed to grab and trade for some of these gorgeous dragons! <3 I have a hatchling and four eggs that will be hatched by tomorrow night. These are probably...ranked 3rd in my favorites of the 7 day release. biggrin.gif

Oh, I like the Serags! Haven't seen them though. sad.gifhappy.gif Thanks for these guys TJ and spriters!! biggrin.gif <3

These dragons are just awesome looking. I think they are my fav of the new release. Then again all of them are my fav's of the new release.

The adults are amazing!!!!! I may make a army out of theses!!! haha

All but two of my new dragons have turned to adults. I cant wait until the final two mature, the adults are fantastic! Thank you TJ for this event it was wonderful. To all the artists who designed the dragons..you did an outstanding job, they are all great, and a huge Thank you to you all as well. biggrin.gif

Dude, the adult sprites are AWESOME! I like the color tones for this dragon.

The more I look at these the more I love them! Thank You TJ and Spriters!

Be safe everyone in the midwest U.S.A we are praying for you.

I believe this far these r the fav dragons of mine from this release, they r lovely ,_,