TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

yay...Made it to the Seventh day... egg-locked, but that is my fault for grabbing a Silver Shimmer...

I will probably have to wait until 5 or 6 hrs to be open...

Thank you to TJ and all the Spriter's involved...

At this time I need a bred day 4, and two of the alts from day 5, and two of the day 7's...

No problems, I should have the 7's by tomorrow mid day and the rest by the next day... edit: oops, forgot about the 7 day wait for my Horse Dragons... That will slow me down... but that is cool...

YAY,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DC...

THIS HAS BEEN FUN!!!

Edited by Husky51

Yeah! Thanks TJ.

Here we go!

o.e Same post content as above.

Edited by Wild

This is cool, but i'm locked for a bit e__e irritating about that one hatchery not working, thats where i got most of my views n stuff from.

Brown... looks like chocolate

VOLCANO! \o/

Disappointed it wasn't Forest or Jungle but oh well.

Also I dunno about everyone else but I'm gonna be glad when this is over, I need a break. xd.png

Also I have so much shiny stuff to breed now it's not even funny. I've been getting twitchy fingers all week from that.

Edited by zaverxi

Thanks to you TJ! I enjoyed this week very much!!

W00t, new little pretties! 8D Too bad I will be able to pick them up in several hours from now, since I'm both egg-locked and hatchling-locked! D:

Time to see if I can acquire the last batch of eggs on my laptop. This thing feels so foreign now after not using it for a couple of months. Last day though, so gotta make it count!