TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Plain but beautiful smile.gif I think because they are so simple in style and because of the white/black design they will make a good partner for more elaborate Dragons. I like them - and I think I'll start a Seabird lineage with those and male Teimarrs. If I can catch enough of them^^

Edited by Varnayrah

However is it just me or is it supposed to be this way...The left wing tip seems to have a couple of holes in it. I've enlarged it and given it a red background to show what i mean.

user posted image

If its supposed to be this way just delete this post wink.gif

I think it was meant to be that way (the left wing isn't completely shown to us because it's rounded; sort of like a shell-shape). If you mirror the white part, it looks like a '<' shape.

Although it's not on the right wing, so I'm not sure. Correct me if I'm wrong; I'm not an artist. D: The white seems a little too big to be a mistake though.

There are a few transparent pixels there that need to be fixed, however - that's where the red background is coming through.

*runs from mouldy cheese*

Wow love the description, I plan on naming my little hatchie after my mom's pet bird that never stops screaming. wink.gif

These are so elegant, I love them. Like a beautiful large gull. Love the poise too, and comes even more to life with the description. These are great!

Simple but nice dragons, I really like their wings and hope that they will look great in many lineages biggrin.gif

I like the fact the female is in charge for once biggrin.gif And that they stink and make honking noises reminds me of geese lol Nice. Thank you TJ and Spriters.

Edit: So Black Tea Black Cap and Black Tip?? Interesting.. biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

A little too plain for me. I'll only be raising 2 of these. xd.png

Yeah I agree, though I caught four of them. Probable will see what I can get for them in a trade ^^; & just keep two.

My eggs finally hatched, but I was worried they wouldn't. Is anyone else having problems with the Neglected Dragons hatching site?

My eggs finally hatched, but I was worried they wouldn't. Is anyone else having problems with the Neglected Dragons hatching site?

It's being discussed on the fansite's forum thread.

It's being discussed on the fansite's forum thread.

Ah. Thank you. That's the main site I go to, but I have put my two day 7 eggs in Silvi's Lair and Eggs Around the World. I thought I had added them to AoND but turns out I didn't. They have 4 days and 3 hours and like 100 views :T I feel so stupid...

I'm even more pleased now that I traded for one of these with the code chips! Can totally imagine one of them stealing chips from the unwary at the beach! xd.png

It's pretty, but it looks like a female to me, and it feels like there should be a male dragon rendered in a different pose.

Nice dragon, just not quite what I expected.

Edited by missy_

It's pretty, but it looks like a female to me, and it feels like there should be a male dragon rendered in a different pose.

Nice dragon, just not quite what I expected.

I was wondering if there was dismorphism too, but good job (on the sprites)

Edited by Ashes The Second

I'm even more pleased now that I traded for one of these with the code chips! Can totally imagine one of them stealing chips from the unwary at the beach! xd.png

Nice code!

I've only managed to get one of these guys via trade...hopefully I can snag some more. I like the adult and I also like the unique description they have. <3

I like it. I think it makes it more interesting when we have dragon both with and without dimorphism. I know I was especially pleased when this one did not just because it meant I would have room for the next release!

I look forward to seeing a description of her soon. C:

Just so folks who didn't have luck picking them up or trading for them, they're starting to pop up in the AP. Good luck to everyone out there!