TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

I remember them from the completed list. I'm happy they're in the cave now.

Thank you JOTB for these lovely dragon sprites!:wub:

Glad they're not called blackhead dragons.

They remind me a little of airplanes! They are not at all what I expected, but I'm very glad. They are very simply yet beautiful and will make nice lineages *dreams*

I adore the shape of those wings. These guys will look pretty neat in lineages.

A female-dominated breed? Interesting.

Oh yeah I definitely remember these from the completed list now! I think anyway. ;u; haha, I really like them. x3 Neat that we got two black-capped dragons.

Oh, very nice! Definitely reminds me of seagulls. xd.png

Yes, me too. smile.gif I don't know the English name of the seagull that has a black head during summer and only a kind of black stripe over the eyes in winter time, but this was the image in my mind the second I saw the adult. biggrin.gif

Wouldn't it be funny if this dragon had the same colour change? wink.gif

I like the colour. It should go well with most other breeds for lineages.

Airplanes and dragons? They're both cute and huggable...

/me is very huggable, purr.

Yes, me too. smile.gif  I don't know the English name of the seagull that has a black head during summer and only a kind of black stripe over the eyes in winter time, but this was the image in my mind the second I saw the adult. biggrin.gif

Wouldn't it be funny if this dragon had the same colour change? wink.gif

It's Black-headed Gull. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-headed_Gull There's plenty of them in the place where I live :3

These are nice, and I think they'll be commons smile.gif I like the idea of only having the black tips. The description is really distinctive, and I like that they are inspired from seabirds. I'm not sure I'll stick to the description and only let the alpha female breed though xd.png

The only thing I'm not too sure about is the shape of the wings, but I'm already getting used to it.

I like the look of the adult, but database errors are preventing me from reading the description lol.

I like the look of the adult, but database errors are preventing me from reading the description lol.

You can always read them in the DC Wiki. wink.gif

These are pretty simple, but gorgeous as well. Nice job, JOTB. :3

This is why I adore JOTB's art. Its so simple, so grounded in reality. I look at that dragon and think "Yes, that's an animal that could really exist."

I mean, not to say I don't like our more fantastical dragons, but these appeal to the biologist in me.

I remember them from the completed list, too! They are really nice and I'm glad they made it to the cave.

I hope we'll see even more dragons from the CL released tongue.gif

The Blacktips are really cute!

Cute hatchies, and pretty adults!

Nice job spriting, JOTB! smile.gif

These are very pretty dragons -- simple and graceful. They should work well in lineages with many other dragons, too -- the new neutral. wink.gif

Congrats to JOTB on a job well done and a lovely addition to the cave.

Light colored and cute dragon. I like it biggrin.gif