TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

wow ya thats a good one great thinking xd.png

Thank you biggrin.gif For me a big part of this game is thinking of creative names to give them happy.gif

@ Cheshire - I certainly do think something spectacular is in store for the last day. I'd love to see a Hydra (7 days, 7 heads). But something with alts, or more than one breed seem more likely perhaps tongue.gif

I have a strong hypothesis that this egg will be the best one! It's like a finale!

Oooo a hydra/Loch Ness monster would be fun...

but what about ..... an Invisible Egg?

Loch ness monster, anyone?  tongue.gif

YES! That would be awesome!!

An invisible egg would be awesome too

Edited by kiyye

An invisible egg would be awesome too

Lol that would be ironic for a game thats whole point is to look at the pretty pixels

Lol that would be ironic for a game thats whole point is to look at the pretty pixels

But who doesn't love a little harmless irony?

I'm still waiting on my Coppers to hatch, so I won't be in the first dash. But once they're out, I'll have five eggslots!

I probably won't fill 'em. I'll take 3. The Bloodscales are due to mature about the same time as the Coppers hatch and I'll breed to a couple of my Splits for the stárt of a checkerboard. Maybe I'll do a third gen mate for Caus an Dux. Red Team, Blue Team, who'll win through to 4th gen? smile.gif

7 alts? tongue.gif

That would cool!

*watches people freak out*  laugh.gif

blink.gifblink.gifxd.png

Edited by Xocowolf

The long awaited and begged for Lagmonster would have been an awesome final release.

You know how in movies, you see the assassin calmly putting together his super fancy gun from the case? I feel like that, only with my mom's fancy laptop, getting ready for tonight's release because my own laptop isn't fast enough to handle the lag, ahaha~ laugh.gif

I have one egg slot, two shortly after the release starts, and within and hour or so I'll have two more...probably only going to keep a pair of tonight's though since I have no more influences left, so I'd probably do random gifting again.

Guess i'll be waiting a bit to catch the next one....got 2 eggs at the near 3 day 23 hour mark...havent hatched

The long awaited and begged for Lagmonster would have been an awesome final release.

Lagmonster = the digital age descendant of Nessie?

I'd like to see it wear tartan colors/scales.

Only a few more minutes until the advent of Nessie*. wink.gif

*Or, you know, whatever the release actually is.

Maybe after this release tonight I can actually fix my sleep schedule, lol

Edited by CheshireFox

*pokes Copper eggs*

I wish they'd hurry up and get views, meh. It's my fault for only putting them in sites today ahaha~ xd.png

*pokes Copper eggs*

I wish they'd hurry up and get views, meh. It's my fault for only putting them in sites today ahaha~ xd.png

Hey, better safe than dead...

Come on... Five minutes must pass!!!!

Less than 5 minutes, the last day of beautiful and a lot of fun week.

Would so miss for a while then.

Thanks all for everything, you are so sweet, so awesome!

Though i can't get any for another 22 hours... My copper eggs won't be hatching until them, and that's for 4 days, hopefully i can get them to hatch then... TWO MINUTES!

I was thinking that if we got a rare it would be on the last - but after the alts came out I'm not entirely sure what to expect.

If the coppers werent rares... and a few people I PMed who remembered them, remembered them being worked on in the threads being called rare (though that may have changed).