TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

*shrug* Don't know what to tell ya, then. I know what i've seen on my eggs.

But it's not possible for them to hatch before the 4 day 0 hour mark.

actually if you use earthquake you might be able to hatch them sooner smile.gif

Well, if the dragon isn't "black-headed"/"blackheaded", how about "blanched", "bland", or "bleach"?

Bleach Bottle Blonds?

Bleach Blanket...babbles on...

blink.gif It has been a very looonnnggg Week! xd.png

Happy Birthday Cave! and congrats to TJ and all these amazing spriters! Whatever comes tonight is just gravy on a week of beautiful dragons! wub.gif

*shrug* Don't know what to tell ya, then. I know what i've seen on my eggs.

The problem could be that the egg hasn't been incubated

I'm sure it'll hatch before the drop, hopefully. Wonder where the new release will drop at

and if you use earthquake and it fails then you have one less egg slot for 24 hours wink.gif

My biome bets are on Forest or Jungle. If this is about evening things out, they seem to have the least amount of love and not a lot of traffic at all.

Forest and Jungle don't get a lot of love and traffic, but they do already have a lot of breeds each, compared to the Coast and Desert. As long as it isn't Alpine, that biome is already fine, on both hunters and number of breeds.

Boo i cannot join the last hunt until tomorrow morning....gotta let a egg hatch xd.png

and a new jungle or forest egg would be really awesome, not to metion that it would even out the biomes.

Edited by terminallypisces

Forest and Jungle don't get a lot of love and traffic, but they do already have a lot of breeds each, compared to the Coast and Desert. As long as it isn't Alpine, that biome is already fine, on both hunters and number of breeds.

Yeah, I've noticed from the beginning that lurkers tend to stay in the Alpine since it seems like a lot of rares drop there.

Don't dino's drop in the Jungle...

Yes but not everyone wants them, nor want to go through waiting in the jungle for who knows how long for one to appear, thus my moneys on the jungle.

I've reserved a name for this lovely that I can't believe wasn't taken - Salt Water Pearl biggrin.gif

I've reserved a name for this lovely that I can't believe wasn't taken - Salt Water Pearl biggrin.gif

wow ya thats a good one great thinking xd.png

Anyone else scared we may get another dragon with alts? I mean, last day should be something spectacular...but it makes me nervous about grabbing eggs...

Anyone else scared we may get another dragon with alts? I mean, last day should be something spectacular...but it makes me nervous about grabbing eggs...

I was thinking that if we got a rare it would be on the last - but after the alts came out I'm not entirely sure what to expect.

7 alts? tongue.gif

That would cool!

*watches people freak out* laugh.gif

wow ya thats a good one great thinking xd.png

Thank you biggrin.gif For me a big part of this game is thinking of creative names to give them happy.gif

@ Cheshire - I certainly do think something spectacular is in store for the last day. I'd love to see a Hydra (7 days, 7 heads). But something with alts, or more than one breed seem more likely perhaps tongue.gif