TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

*pokes bronze eggs* cmon, little ones! i need those salty dragons and its bed time already!! >_<"

First day I've been able to participate, all the releases are very beautiful! Congratulations to the spriters and thanks TJ!

Hmmm. Based on the fact that only two dragons are pictured on TJ's post, the logical conclusion is that this species won't be dimorphic. (So far, the only non-dimorphic dragon in this release.)

Gotta say, I like that. Not that I have anything against dimorphic dragons. But it will be nice to not have to worry about how my Day 6 dragon genders.

One of my coppers SHOULD hatch at midnight, but I'll probably have to wait until a few 5-minute drops later with my luck as of late- if I don't pass out beforehand! Then since I have free period after my other coppers hatch I can catch two more of the final release!

Hmmm. Based on the fact that only two dragons are pictured on TJ's post, the logical conclusion is that this species won't be dimorphic. (So far, the only non-dimorphic dragon in this release.)

Gotta say, I like that. Not that I have anything against dimorphic dragons. But it will be nice to not have to worry about how my Day 6 dragon genders.

I agree, and I like having some breeds not be dimorphic, it's nice.

I have four Salts but I only really want two. I have them out on a trading thread, but I think I might end up dropping them before the next release so I'm not locked =P

Well, if the dragon isn't "black-headed"/"blackheaded", how about "blanched", "bland", or "bleach"?

Bwah, I like the idea of 'bleached'-something. That'd be awesome, like, bleached sand or something~ xd.png

My Bloodscales are just about to grow up, hooray! And then my Coppers can hatch soon too, double-hooray! Can't wait for the grand finale tonight!

Also...for some reason, these Salts make me think of that horrible powdery chalk sugar candy...You know the stuff, they used to be pretend cigarettes, but now they're just in stupid Marvel packages that you get at the carnival. I don't know why, but that's what I think of (because of the egg, probably). Or just plain powdered confectioners sugar~ laugh.gif

Oh blah~ If tonight's release is normal (as in eggies that drop in a biome) I won't be able to get any... I'm hoping TJ throws in some twist that avoids drops xd.png

That sounds like a familiar refrain...

I caught mine last night, but I'm locked too, until about 12:30 cave time. *pokes eggs*

I love the hatchlings for these too. So many gorgeous things this week. I'm dying from an overload of SQUEEEE

Edit: I had an ebil thought. Tonight's the last night, right? (sadface) So, who else thinks TJ will pull out something epically awesome for tonight?

Haha, definitely is familiar. I've been egg locked almost every night now. Two off my eggs will hatch after midnight and I will be asleep by then. I hope I don't miss anything special!

maybe instead of the usual drop we might get a new badge or maybe have to decorate something xd.png but if we do get eggs i'm hoping for something with a cool BSA

Still have the one egg that refuses to hatch....it's like right there, but won't hatch

maybe instead of the usual drop we might get a new badge or maybe have to decorate something xd.png but if we do get eggs i'm hoping for something with a cool BSA

We're definitely getting 7 different dragons. But perhaps these will have something of a BSA or a high rarity or something.

But we were promised "7 dragons in 7 days".... maybe it'll be another breed-only.

man i have to wait 5 more hours to get the new release "egg locked" i am hoping though that its something to remember you know like ultra special xd.png btw awesome egg today i cant wait to see what these beauties looked full grown so cant wait laugh.gif

Edited by Twilight_Moon_Racer

by my count we have 9 new eggs....or did i miss count

Um. It still has two hours left. Of course it hasn't hatched. The hellfire x horse one, right? With the big hole? It says it's at 4 days 2 hours.

Decorating a cake.

That'd be awesome. But very unlikely~ laugh.gif

Still have the one egg that refuses to hatch....it's like right there, but won't hatch

Me to XP my hellhorse refuses to hatch! *pokes the stubborn eggie* rotten from the get-go this one!

ya i had that happen yesterday had to wait until 1 in the morning even though its younger partner with more views and clicks had already hatched blink.gif

by my count we have 9 new eggs....or did i miss count

6 breeds so far, even if one breed comes in 3 colors. One more breed to go.

Um. It still has two hours left. Of course it hasn't hatched. The hellfire x horse one, right? With the big hole? It says it's at 4 days 2 hours.

Yep, that'd be the one. The other eggs hatched well before the 3 day x hour mark

Ahhh theres only like 50 minutes left until we get to see the last dragon egg!

But it's not possible for them to hatch before the 4 day 0 hour mark.