TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

This egg is off-white in color and smells a bit like salt.

No guess yet to the breed name.

Well, they have to be between Black Tea and Bloodscale, so we can assume that they will be somewhere in the range of Black Teb- to Blon- (since there's not much else you can do with anything from Blooa- to Blooc-). Blond something maybe? Perhaps it has something to do with a breed of coastal animal... or a sheep, from the looks of them...

Well, they have to be between Black Tea and Bloodscale, so we can assume that they will be somewhere in the range of Black Teb- to Blon- (since there's not much else you can do with anything from Blooa- to Blooc-). Blond something maybe? Perhaps it has something to do with a breed of coastal animal... or a sheep, from the looks of them...

Sheep?

Bleating Dragon.

I'm betting on Blackheaded. If it's one word, it'll sort alphabetically after Black Tea, I think.

Man, I missed a CB Tsunami while catching these. Salty dragons are too much of a priority right now. >.<

Edited by imperatrica101

Caught my first one. I'm egg locked now until midnight lol. Oh well.

Thank you for the new eggs!

I'm betting on Blackheaded. If it's one word, it'll sort alphabetically after Black Tea, I think.

I agree.

I'm egg locked now until midnight lol. Oh well.

That sounds like a familiar refrain...

I caught mine last night, but I'm locked too, until about 12:30 cave time. *pokes eggs*

I love the hatchlings for these too. So many gorgeous things this week. I'm dying from an overload of SQUEEEE

Edit: I had an ebil thought. Tonight's the last night, right? (sadface) So, who else thinks TJ will pull out something epically awesome for tonight?

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I could actually grab 4 tonight after all my "coppers" hatch...i don't have enough dragons to influence them though so I probably won't, lol.

Edited by CheshireFox

Lol, they sure do - very exotic, Egyptian sheep.

I love these hatchies!

And they'd better be common, I hope!

Sheep Dragons.. well thats new lol tongue.giftongue.gif

Edit: I had an ebil thought. Tonight's the last night, right? (sadface) So, who else thinks TJ will pull out something epically awesome for tonight?

I'm thinking so. ~Stares at clock and pokes egg with gaping hole in it.~ Just one more hatchling (maybe) then I'll have silver trophy! omgosh it would be an epic surprise with tonight's release if I got it by then. *Squee* biggrin.gif

I just used my last Incubate on one of my "coppers" so it can hatch soon after midnight giving me room for an egg :3 I hope it's not going to be another "here's an egg with 5 alts this time!" deal ^^; *knocks on wood* I won't have the room otherwise ^^;

I'm thinking so. ~Stares at clock and pokes egg with gaping hole in it.~ Just one more hatchling (maybe) then I'll have silver trophy! omgosh it would be an epic surprise with tonight's release if I got it by then. *Squee* biggrin.gif

Actually, it will take more than just a hatchling for your silver trophy.

Only adults and frozen hatchlings count, so you are still a couple of days away.

Sheep?

Bleating Dragon.

Hehehe. smile.gif Cute!

These look pretty sleek. Very pretty. They remind me of Caspian Tern.

That sounds like a familiar refrain...

I caught mine last night, but I'm locked too, until about 12:30 cave time. *pokes eggs*

I love the hatchlings for these too. So many gorgeous things this week. I'm dying from an overload of SQUEEEE

I would have said, "Tomorrow is the last day," instead of the way you put it. Even if I am up after midnight, I've been catching eggs in the 6-8pm time slot, so I'm egg-locked until tomorrow evening.

But something epic? I'd love to see it.

For some reason, I feel like I've seen these sprites before. O.o hm. Is it just me?..

I'm really hoping TJ doesn't pull something on us for the final release. I won't be able to catch until later in the day, when my copper hatches, so I can get two of tomorrow's at the same time.

very exotic, Egyptian sheep.

Very wet, exotic Egyptian sheep.

I've managed to get every egg released thus far. Can't wait for tonight

I'm just glad my first day 6 egg was caught within the first minute of release. I just got to get the clicks up to get it to hatch on time.

I have one that's refusing to hatch, and unless it does i'm egg locked

I would have said, "Tomorrow is the last day,"

Better phrasing. At midnight the last day starts, and goes for 24 hours. smile.gif

I'm going to bed. My eggs won't hatch until 1 a.m, so I've got my alarm set for quarter till. Hopefully I'll be able to snag 4 eggs then. I can't wait to see the last egg!

I'm kind of hoping that TJ doesn't throw some sinister curve tonight.. lol

See ya'll later!

Shouldn't there be an egg on the 29th? Or is the 28th the last new egg

The 28th is the 7th day. 22nd - 23rd - 24-th - 25th - 26th- 27th - 28th = 7 days.