TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

These seemed very easy to catch. I had to wait until 5:00pm Eastern time to get unlocked, but then I was able to get 2 of the new eggs right away. Not even one "This egg has been taken by someone else." I was amazed.

Just realize their name is most likely Black something. As they're between Black Teas and Bloodscales.

So yeah, all I can think of that's be in that range is Black something, most likely Black Headed (I saw that in the wiki and I agree.)

Yeaaah. I'm a little slow on the uptake. X3

Edited by Dawnfur

I can't believe we only have one more day!!!!!!! I wonder if the last one will be extra special like really really rare?

I'm hoping we get another rare... And that none of the already dropped ones are rare (maybe the salty ones, but i feel like those are going to be super common the way they just sit in the cave...)

No, please, no more "rares". I wasn't even able to grab any coppers without the help of some very wonderful individuals who gifted them to me. And I STILL wasn't able to grab all the colors. I hate rares so much. Not the dragons themselves, but the inflation of trying to get any sort of "rares" in the trades. I was so happy when Golds and Silvers were mass dropping at the beginning of this year. I'd been here since 2008 and not a single gold, but after that drop, I was able to get a breeding pair! I was so happy! Still working on the CB Silvers, though.

I have a question is there some truble with the allure fan side? I can get to the main side but when I want to load my scroll the sid got a big lag and can't be loaded

I have a question is there some truble with the allure fan side? I can get to the main side but when I want to load my scroll the sid got a big lag and can't be loaded

Site overload. It's common when there's a new dragon release. Choose another hatchery. It's really all you can do.

EDIT:

Try one of these:

http://lair.silverdrak.de/

http://valleysherwood.com/

http://draghatch.tk/

Edited by MysticTiger

Yes! I have the same problem!

I can't believe we only have one more day!!!!!!! I wonder if the last one will be extra special like really really rare?

I'm all funned out to be honest... dry.gif Rolling release of seven days kinda loses it's sparkle when you had to get up at 5am each morning...

Site overload. It's common when there's a new dragon release. Choose another hatchery. It's really all you can do.

I have two other fan sides so it's not a big problem. Thanks mystic tiger ^^

Rolling release of seven days kinda loses it's sparkle when you had to get up at 5am each morning...

You didn't HAVE to get up at 5am. I actually more easily caught the new eggs in the PM rather than the AM.

Heh. What if TJ is just like, "lololololo" and makes the last one super common and it ends up being a cave-blocker~ xd.png

After thinking about it more, I figure the Coppers are gonna be more like, GW rare...That's just me though, heh. Anyways, I have 2 egg spots ready for tonight's release! I will more than most likely stay up until 3AM-ish to see them hatch, as well as to see the "Hellhorses".

These kinda look like sheep to me lol tongue.gif

Since its the last day I wonder what TJ has planned for us... biggrin.gif

i tell you what, i don't think i've ever had so many growing dragons on my scroll at once as i've had this week.

You didn't HAVE to get up at 5am. I actually more easily caught the new eggs in the PM rather than the AM.

Actually, no, I had to. I work 10-12hour days and I have responsibilities when I get home in the evening, which would leave basically an hour or two hunting time before I had to go to bed - lather, rinse, repeat. My chances are better when they're mass dropping - can't afford misclicks with my schedule.

Well I am ready with 2 spots open for the last day. Hopefully they will be an easier one as a couple of these I would not have gotten without help from some wonderful people

These kinda look like sheep to me lol tongue.gif

Since its the last day I wonder what TJ has planned for us... biggrin.gif

Lol, they sure do - very exotic, Egyptian sheep.

I love these hatchies!

And they'd better be common, I hope!

They remind me of Black headed gulls. That would be a pretty common creature on the shores of the coast.

I finally got one! There were around 400 users in the coastal area! blink.gif

oh, i want mine to hatch faster >_<

I finally got one! There were around 400 users in the coastal area! blink.gif

Oh, poop, I only have one and probably won't catch another for a pair for freaking weeks!

We needz moar room!

what is the egg description to these? i don't see anything new in the coast.

Edited by roxasxaxel

what is the egg description to these? i don't see anything new in the coast.

This egg is off-white in color and smells a bit like salt.

No guess yet to the breed name.

More room would be very nice indeed, like about 10 free spots would come in handy right about now lol