TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Today's dragon sure looks nice. And it's another marine. <3 It really has been a great event, let's do it more often.

Anyway, I hope that tomorrow there will be just one final dragon without alts, cause I really don't have any more slots. tongue.gif

(so far Black Tea is the best!) (oh, and if someone wishes to, PM me and spoil today's dragon wink.gif )

Well i've never seen the dragon so i guess i'll just have to wait for the adults to grow up here *sigh*

I find it awesome however that the first few were all BL, i think he just went through and went "that one looks nice... oooh that one looks nice! and that one too!" realized that they were all Bl dragons and decided aha

Nah, that's not TJ. as far as i know..

Well i've never seen the dragon so i guess i'll just have to wait for the adults to grow up here *sigh*

I find it awesome however that the first few were all BL, i think he just went through and went "that one looks nice... oooh that one looks nice! and that one too!" realized that they were all Bl dragons and decided aha

Nah, that's not TJ. as far as i know..

...Yeah...I think TJ puts a lot of consideration into what gets put in-cave for releases and what doesn't, ahah~ happy.gif

Even better if it was a new Eastern.

Yes, yes it would. That said, I don't want to get my hopes too high. Based on the number of easterns on the completed list, I doubt we will see any soon.

Can't wait until tonight's release! What biome do you think it'll be in?

I'm going to guess Mountain or Jungle. Please no more coastals.

Edited by aangs-sister

Yes, yes it would. That said, I don't want to get my hopes too high.

I'm going to guess Mountain or Jungle. Please no more coastals.

we have so many popular dragons in alpine though@.x

Forest would be nice! biggrin.gif

I'm really hoping for a Jungle or Forest! The dragons there are so pretty!

Dragons elsewhere are to white... i like the darker dragons personally *hence the bloodscale being my new favourite*

Forest and Jungle dragons seem to be of darker greens as well and i like the greens.

I hope we get a nice patterned dragon! something exciting and bright or immensely dark

I have finals tomorrow... but i'm still staying up until Midnight to see if i can get one of the new ones unless someone is willing to catch me one!

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I feel like it might be Jungle, if only because Jungle hasn't had any "spotlight" for this week-long event, as well as the fact that well...Jungle is like the dusty corner that no one ever remembers. I guess we'll just have to wait and see though! biggrin.gif

I am secretly hoping that whatever ends this run of seven days of dropping dragons is something super special. All the dragons so far have been great, but my sense of showmanship feels the last should be the most intriguing - perhaps another uncommon? I'm just glad tonight is it because my sleeping habits have become like jet lag. Impossible to go to sleep when you should and nodding off when you shouldn't...not good for work tomorrow. laugh.gif

I'm hoping we get another rare... And that none of the already dropped ones are rare (maybe the salty ones, but i feel like those are going to be super common the way they just sit in the cave...)

When I look at these S2 babies, they look like belong in a 'Haters Gonna Hate' gif. At least that's what I think of when I see their pose. xd.png

user posted image

Perfect - got my egg, and have spots for the next day.

Can't wait to see the adults of these ones - and all the others whom have not yet grown up.

Their colors remind me of sea gulls, but their hatchie desc reminds me of pelicans. Either way so very cooool.

To be honest the S2 hatchling poses remind me of this bit from Oliver and Company laugh.gif

user posted image

I'm egg-locked until tomorrow night. >.< I'm planning on grabbing these ones then - or the release from tonight...not sure, whichever looks cooler. biggrin.gif

I'll be doing lots of trading for the eggs I still need afterward, breeding metals and tinsels to trade up. biggrin.gif

Love all these new dragons. Getting up for 5am every day, for their release, has definately been worth it. biggrin.gif

I think these and the coppers are my favorites so far. <3 I love minimalist colorations like this.

To be honest the S2 hatchling poses remind me of this bit from Oliver and Company laugh.gif 

user posted image

I LOVE this movie! <3

Edited by SilverQuetzal

I have one free slot and my second Hellhorse should hatch in about 12 hours so here's to hoping the last release won't be a big one like day 5 was xd.png

It would be nice if only the Day 6 eggs were dropping in the coastal biome. ohmy.gif

wee got my eggy, now to bed and tomorrow I hope to wake up for a special dragon xd.png

I'm hoping we get another rare... And that none of the already dropped ones are rare

Same here! Except... It took me so long to get the coppers yesterday that I won't have any significant room until late tomorrow. Gaah!

I've really enjoyed them all, too, and I can't wait to see what the big finale is! And I know it's going to be a ton of fun for the next several days, too, while I hunt for the rest of the new eggs I need and stalk the AP again for fun finds smile.gif