TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Thank goodness there's only 1 drop left. Of 38 reds, I only have 2 left with the ability to incubate xd.png

Shame I have no space and won't for at least two days. I just had to get two of each color of the coppers (though I'm still missing one tarnished one while I wait for my hellhorse to hatch...), so I'll just have to wait to get some of these pretties until later.

Managed to get one through the lag, can't wait to see what pretty is inside.

Hardest thing right now is telling myself not to grab something else once my day 3 egg hatches xd.png

Must wait for tomorrow's last one.

hmm I wonder why if today is day 6 the event says it goes to the 29th, since tomorrow would only be the 28th o.o

I'm sure everyone thinking this but,

They sure do look lke pearls now don't they?

user posted image

Thanks TJ and the artists!

I can't wait to see these babies! I really struggled to get any. My wrist actually hurt when I was done. lol

Best of luck catching, everyone! Bed time!

Drat. I felt like I've been clicking fast and my laptop is loading pretty quickly... but nope, no luck. laugh.gif

It seems like everything lags. Influence, incubates, and custom sort for me too.

I didn't realize TJ only had 2 eggs before I influenced >< only have one pair left now.

hmm I wonder why if today is day 6 the event says it goes to the 29th, since tomorrow would only be the 28th o.o

It ends at midnight which will be the 29th.

That's it, I'm significantly better at 5 minute drops in these types of releases, I thought you all were supposed to be egglocked from yesterday.

I thought they would be as well. oh well i traded off with one of my little cuzs who isnt on tonight and didnt like yesterdays eggs.

Really need 3 right now

Lag is not helping could not catch one

and the dragcave site is still loading sleep.gif

*whew* FINALLY! I breather! After yesterday I started stressing about lack of space and sooooo many new eggs!

user posted image

Thanks TJ and the artists!

Best of luck catching, everyone!

Ditto wub.gif

I Think it means that it ends at midnight (game time) on the 29th. I don't think that there will be any eggs that day. Just guessing here, but it is my best guess. ohmy.gif