TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Too much lag. Can't catch a thing. Maybe in a hour when my hellhorses hatch.

One of the eggs I just caught has the code 'refxe' which is like one letter short of 'reflex'. o_0 Considering I caught it 30 seconds into the drop, I think its very appropriate!

ASDFGHJKL;' i have to wait two hours to get one becuase i got the wrong egg by mistake!!!!!!!!!!!11 xd.png

oh well, i can wait.

*hits herself in the head*

Wow. I missed the first drop due to watching YouTube videos. Wow. I feel stupid. Oh well, time to grab one of these (try to at least)!

If I can ever snag one, I've got room for one....

Extreme lag. Though not as many people hunting as Days One and Two. xd.png

Thanks for this collective release, it's hard to believe it's Day Six already! My poor keyboard and mouse, all this clicking and refreshing is really making them suffer, well not really but it seems like my mouse wants to throw a fit at me every now and then. laugh.gif

Edit: Lag seems to have died down a little. Good luck catching these eggs everyone.

Edited by VampiricOmen

Lol, I wasn't the only one getting lag and white-out, huh?

Or missing the pretty eggs...

was getting white every other laggy refresh unsure.gif

Got my two! I'm out of the hunt now.

... And now I look closely at these new eggs, they are similar to yesterday 'coopers', in pearl colors.

*pokes hellhorse egg* You're at 4 days 0 hours and have a big hole...why you no come out little baby dragon? Are you spiteful from birth?

Just got one, waiting on a hell horse to hatch any time now so I can nab my 2nd & scram.

Extreme lag. Though not as many people hunting as Days One and Two. xd.png

Thanks for this collective release, it's hard to believe it's Day Six already! My poor keyboard and mouse, all this clicking and refreshing is really making them suffer, well not really but it seems like my mouse wants to throw a fit at me every now and then. laugh.gif

It's my wrist that's suffering right now.

I'm surprised the site didn't crash! From all the lag, it's pretty clear it's having a hard time with the traffic

And got one. smile.gif Could only get one since I had one free spot left anyways. xd.png But I'll have to get the other one once my other three sets of 2 hatch. xd.png For now I'm content. smile.gif

Well I guess these have the same sprite for both genders then?? Please tell me though that they wont be rare....

/pokes thread, anyone check to see if they are biteable? AKA Drake Check

Got my one & now I'm egglocked until tomorrow's release!

Tried to get more eggs out of all my tabs open I got nothing. All I saw was a white page

Extremely Mad >.<

Please make longer drops

Lag go away

*pokes hellhorse egg* You're at 4 days 0 hours and have a big hole...why you no come out little baby dragon? Are you spiteful from birth?

Mine too!

Laaaaaaaaag! *fistshake*

At least I got one. And my, but they're so pretty! Such a nice dun cream. I can't wait to see what these pearls hatch into!

I have about 15 minutes to go for my first Tiemarr to grow up. Tonight's eggs are intriguing, but I need my Teimarrs to grow up and the Day 4s to hatch! <3

That's adorable, try reverse psychology to get it out.