TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

Nearly 500 people hunting unsure.gif I think I'll hide in my blanket fort until all the savage hunters (no offense guys) leave at like 5,6 am (and yes I'm on DC time) and I can snag one. Making a goal of snagging one each day has been a freakin pain, but hey, I got a purple dino as a bonus for vigilance so it's not all bad, and so far I've gotten at least one of all the days too! Later on I do wanna try for the other two Day 5 eggs though, I got an orange one by the skin of my teeth rolleyes.gif

More than 600 people in the coast- this is ridiculous. I'll just grab some in the morning.

This is ridiculous. The lag is insane. Let us turn off our damn javascript.

Edited by Katie92

Thank you for the huge drop!

and I saw 3 questionable codes off the bat o.o well at least 2, one sexual one racist.... ohmy.gif thank god I didn't catch those ><

my internet is so sticken slow....

Only had room for one, but they're very pretty!

I've also noticed that more eggs recently have been described using the sense of smell, whereas before it was primarily sight. Just something I thought was interesting. smile.gif

Your icon makes that observation even better.

suddenly the cave is lagging really badly

maybe it's a good thing I can't hunt right now

That's it, I'm significantly better at 5 minute drops in these types of releases, I thought you all were supposed to be egglocked from yesterday.

Man, this lag is insane! I'm completely egg-locked, definitely won't be getting any of these eggs today.

GAH! I would of had one if i hadn't forgotten to er an white egg XP ap'd that not to wait for a 5 min drop and hope i get lucky.

Well after some mad clicking I managed to get one.

I'm scroll locked now... with none of them hatching any day soon. >.> I might have to abandon one to get the last one tomorrow. ^^;

Interesting. I think I'll be content with just two of these babies until I see the adults though.

There was one I really wanted. ): It's a somewhat, really sexual word, however and I won't post it.

Anyways, got my one egg!

I saw that one too! Wanted it so badly! xd.png

I thought that a less populated biome would be the Forest or Jungle...ah well. I still can't wait to catch one of these "salties" you know...after the 600+ people kinda go back down.

I think today was more laggy than yesterday... I got none, just many blank pages, no white eggs.