TJ09

2013-05-27 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 6

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BLFJc

Lineage view wink.gif

I was wondering if the blue would show up in the lineage link, but looks like the shrinking pulls it out. That's a slight pity, it's a nice little highlight in there. They do remind me of a gull.

I adore these adults! They're as wonderful and beautiful as I thought they would be, my favorite of the release. They're not fancy, but they're amazingly lovely in their simpicity. I have a small lineage planned with these beauties and Speckles. I think it'll be a gorgeous, shiny combo. smile.gif

Awesome! I was hoping the one I caught with the code SQAqk would be appropriate biggrin.gif (Squawk!) Good thing I influenced it male. That fits perfectly!

Edited by PolarVortex

Hmm. This is an interesting breed. Almost make me think of gulls, even though I'm not sure what their breeding habits are.

On a personal note, this one's got me stumped. With all the other 'birthday' dragons, I started getting ideas for names and what to put in their descriptions the instant I saw the adults. With this one, not so much.

I absolutely love the coloration and shading on these sprites! They are beautiful!

Edit: - I just saw the copper hatchling and the blacktip hatchling in my scroll banner - they're nose to nose and it is flippin' adorable! I wish we could freeze them like that!

Edited by Irish_Dragoness

Edit: - I just saw the copper hatchling and the blacktip hatchling in my scroll banner - they're nose to nose and it is flippin' adorable! I wish we could freeze them like that!

Aww, I saw it too! They're so cute nose-to-nose x3

These are awesome. They definitely make me think of gulls and the beach!

I like the adults' simplicity and elegance. Very pretty. biggrin.gif

Kind of funny that the breed I accidentally aquired the most of is the only one without female/male sprites, something that I normally hate in a breed. But, I actually really love this sprite. I don't think i've seen anything quite like it yet. It's gorgeous. Although, the front wing looks disconnected from the rest of the body, but i'm not complaining as it's really not that big of a deal. x'D

Eh, again, not really my favourites.

And jeez, TJ. Could you possibly have chosen any more dragons with "Black--" in their name?

Eh, again, not really my favourites.

And jeez, TJ. Could you possibly have chosen any more dragons with "Black--" in their name?

Black Capped Teimarr

Black Tea

Blacktip

I didn't realize until you brought it up. Wow. Well, consitering they all are very different from one another, I actually don't mind. Also, it's nice seeing different dragons on the top of the scroll when you sort by breed. ;)

Hmm interesting sprite. I haven't seen wings done like that ever/in ages, I think.

I must catch one eventually *twitch*

Unplanned weekend trips don't work out in the middle of releases *womp womp womp*

Lovely dragon! Digging the high contrast colouring. Very simple but very satisfying to look at.

Ooo these are quite pretty, I wonder what dragons they would look best with happy.gif.

Very nice! I always love JOTB's style. Thank you very much!

Is it wrong that I laughed at this breed's mating habits? xd.png

Definitely an interesting looking adult! Not my favorite of the 7 day release, but definitely not my least-favorite either. <3 It probably ranks comfortable in the middle. xd.png

Another great dragon. Thank you TJ and the Spriters

However is it just me or is it supposed to be this way...The left wing tip seems to have a couple of holes in it. I've enlarged it and given it a red background to show what i mean.

user posted image

If its supposed to be this way just delete this post wink.gif

Edited by Kalanzyne