TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Due to being egg-locked couldn't get this one. Does anybody know what the description is for this one? This egg.......... Thanks a lot.

"This egg gleams with a reddish shine."

Yay awesome Wyverns, I love that type. Don't think I noticed that before, durp. Really nice dragons, once again!

OH MY....

OK, I think I found a species that I needed to make things work.

Consider this species ranked under the "0_0" category in my book.

Edited by warriorjames

Well I guess I can throw out my idea for a copper dragon. XP Oh well. These are really nice; I like the iridescence.

Copper Wyverns. I love them!

I hope I can catch more once I'm not egg-locked so I can get a male and female of each.

Oh, I didn't even notice they're wyverns. That puts the wyvern count at 10, I think.

Well I guess I can throw out my idea for a copper dragon. XP Oh well. These are really nice; I like the iridescence.

There's always bronze smile.gif

Hmm, these adult sprites are my second favorite for the release. The Hell Horses are still my fav.

Um, is anyone having problems hatching their eggs? I caught an AP'ed sunset/sunrise egg along with a bluja egg. This morning, I put both into the ER and only the bluna hatched. The sunset still hasn't hatched it has about over 12K views and 15 clicks but refuses to turn into a hatchling. I hid it since it says it's sick. What should I do?

Oooh. I didn't know what to expect from the adults, but I like them! Thanks Fiona. xd.png

I already knew that I wanted more of each color (I only have one of each), but now I want them even more! They're very pretty.

Hmm, these adult sprites are my second favorite for the release. The Hell Horses are still my fav.

Um, is anyone having problems hatching their eggs? I caught an AP'ed sunset/sunrise egg along with a bluja egg. This morning, I put both into the ER and only the bluna hatched. The sunset still hasn't hatched it has about over 12K views and 15 clicks but refuses to turn into a hatchling. I hid it since it says it's sick. What should I do?

Sunsets/Sunrises can only hatch in their time frame. 6pm until Midnight for Sunsets and 6am until Noon for Sunrises. You still have to wait for another two-ish hours. I would keep it hidden until after 6pm Cave time.

Loving these! Will try and collect more of them, since I only caught one of each "just in case". Beautiful dragons!

Starting to get discouraged on this front... Haven't seen any drop in any biome since their debut.

These adults are absolutely stunning. This week has been an embarrassment of riches for us here at DC! I have so many pretty new dragons on my scroll I cannot choose a favorite. They are all so lovely. wub.gif My hat is off to Fiona Bluefire and Nakase for these beauties, and for TJ for choosing such lovely new additions to the Cave! happy.gif

A quick perusal of the biomes shows only older eggs, as far as I can see. Maybe once people are less locked up things will be moving again and the release eggs will be more visible.

A quick perusal of the biomes shows only older eggs, as far as I can see. Maybe once people are less locked up things will be moving again and the release eggs will be more visible.

I hope so... would love more of these!

Ack, I hope so. I need at least one more of each color to feel completed. unsure.gif

So great is their love of life and family that they will sometimes adopt orphaned dragons of other breeds to raise.

Best description ever. I don't know why, but I LOVE it! <3

Sunset/sunrise dragons only hatch at certain times:

Sunrise: between 6am to 12pm cave time (EST/EDT).

Sunset: between 6pm and 12am cave time (EST/EDT)

Unfog it during one of those times to get the one of your choice.

Edited by Amberose