TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Day 4-- Hey guys things are probably stressful, have a hybrid breed-only dragon today.

Day 5-- Lolol three alts and mixed drops enjoy~

Neat! Looks liek it's gonna be different females/males, as well as alt colors!

THREEEEE??!! LOL there goes all the plans and schedules laugh.gif

I concentrated so much on not misclicking that of course I didn't catch any that first round tongue.gif

Oh dear gods. Mixed drops right off the bat... didn't get a single one, got two misclicks. This is not okay.

I guess I'll start by trying to get one of each...

Got two misclicks as well. sad.gif With Javascript, I have to start clicking on a spot on the page BEFORE anything (including the egg description...) loads to have any hope of getting an egg.

I caught my light orange egg in the Alpine, my dark gray/green in either desert, forest, or jungle (lost track)

Edited by CheshireFox

Well THAT was quick! LOL. Didn't misclick, but didn't get one yet. Looks like I'll be up for a while! xd.png

2 questions-

1)How is it that there are responses from 11:59PM yesterday yet this was posted at 12:00AM today? O.o xd.png

2)TJ, whyyy? D: lol wub.gif Thankies for all the new goodies eggs! <3 As long as I get one of each on their release day, I'm good. happy.gif

...Wait. This is a rare? Well. Eff.

): That's just mean. I hope I might even get one.

I'll be dropping my second orangey one in the AP once i can...

These maybe rarer than others.... great these are harder to catch lol

Grabbed two from the coast, they're the greenish ones.

Checked my scroll expecting a red egg and and literally said, "WTF, it's green?"

And my SO in the other room LOL'd at me and said, "Well, mine's red."

Then I came here to check... 3 alts, wow. And mixed drops already; sooooo glad I got mine out of the way, even if they're both greenies and I won't be getting any of the other colors tonight.

Oh no! With 3 alts that gives me even more eggs to collect! wink.gif I think I will be very busy.

I am still egg locked until tomorrow morning. If there are already common eggs mixing in now I hate to think what it will be like by then. sad.gif

Oh well, thanks TJ and spriters for giving us such a challenge.

Day 4-- Hey guys things are probably stressful, have a hybrid breed-only dragon today.

Day 5-- Lolol three alts and mixed drops enjoy~

Bwahahah, this is definitely legit! xd.png

Yeah this was the first drop I stayed up for and... nothing. One misclick speckled egg. Bleaaaahhhhhh :-( Sadness. Now to bed...

They're listed between coastals and dark greens! Any name guesses?

I have a guess, but last time I made an educated guess, the post was edited for a spoiler alert. And, yes, I'm sure I know what eggs these are! xd.png

Well, I got one orange one and will have two spots open once my Day 3 eggs hatch. If I can get one CB of each color, I can make up for dimorphism later. Two misclicks, though... ugh.

I may try to trade two of red ones for a green and brown one, just so I have one of each to start with.

Welp I got three- But all the same color xd.png Oh well, I have to go to bed now...

I didn't even think about it being dropped in everyone biome. Thank god I got one.

Is anyone testing the theory that different alts are from different habitats?

Got the green one from the forest and picked up a red one but not sure from which biome