TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

dustpuppy, yes, they are wyverns. We didn't choose to put that in their name is all.

dustpuppy, yes, they are wyverns. We didn't choose to put that in their name is all.

Awesome, thanks for the clarification! biggrin.gif

Love the adults! smile.gif Can't wait for mine to grow up and to get some more of these. Thanks Fiona!

They're all beautiful, but I think the blue one is my favorite smile.gif

Beautiful! I love all the outcomes, and can't wait to try breeding them. <3

Thanks for this gorgeous new species!

I"m just going to go on record now and say these are not classed as rares. They were never intended to be rare, despite what some think they remember seeing. They were intended to be fairly common (not cave blocker common) and I checked with TJ to make sure I was allowed to say that THEY ARE NOT RARE! Cuz they're not. A bit uncommon, maybe.

I can't control how hard they become to catch due to popularity, but they are not gold/silver rare.

Whew, glad to hear this! Not going to lie, my view of them was initially a bit soured by thoughts along the lines of "RARES SHOULDN'T HAVE ALTS RAAAAHGH," even though I really liked how they were looking. Now that I don't have to worry about that I'll be able to relax and enjoy them more X'D

(And they really looked like they'd fit the bill of the next big rare... Gold westerns, Silver easterns, and then bronzey looking wyverns... had me believing, they did!)

I love this breed so much! Thank you spriters. I'm going to have to get moooooore.

It will be interesting to see how breed affects which colors the eggs are.

Will they match a parent or just be random? Well I don't even have a full set of caveborns so I'll have a lot of work to do. Hopefully they will gradually get easier to find again after the release hype dies down.

Wow, these are beautiful. smile.gif I love the different colors and how they change so smoothly.

OMG! D:

It is obvious! We are copper dragons!

(lol jk. happy to see that my eyes were indeed not failing me when saw them as eggs.)

oh, those are really cool.

i can't wait to see some and nab them. finally!

Well, I haven't seen a single one of these since the first day they started dropping, so I'm not buying that they're confirmed as not rare (especially since they were mixed within their first drop).

Also, TJ's repeated assurances that rarity is entirely user-created and that if something clearly drops less often than something else it's not something he did doesn't really inspire a lot of confidence in his "confirmation".

They're pretty, though. Shame the ones I have are likely the only ones I'm gonna be able to get.

Ooh, that's a bit disappointing. They're okay though, I suppose.

These are gorgeous and the artists are really to be congratulated. If the artist herself posted that they're not rares - who am I to say differently. I also haven't seen many of the new two headed eggs dropping, and they're not rare either.

>.> tehpikachu that is super rude.....

stop dissing my new fav breed :<

the spriter worked really hard on them and they look fine. If you don't have constructive criticism... then don't criticize at all...

Oh, I like these!!!

Great poses, I like the symmetry between them, and the shading is amazing!

Thank you for yet another totally "gotta have more" dragon. and they're so...so...DRAGON'y!!!!

I think these look most like my mental version of the Pernese dragons, how very cool is that!

I love the pose of the females. They make me think of children who have not gotten their way so they are throwing a tantrum, as well as witches in the middle of the night as they dance around their demon fires

Oh wow. These guys are stunning! Just what I expected to see, since the hatchlings were equally as pretty~

I love them! I think I like the tarnished brown....Bwah! I love them all!

I like both genders. They match perfectly for a lineage I'm currently working on. smile.gif

Of course, I need both genders first... rolleyes.gif

LOVE them!! They are fantastic. Love the variety we can get with these beauties.

Oh my god I think the blue-green is gorgeous, I haven't seen any more since the initial drop for my greedy grabby hands which is unfortunate because I might have to stuff myself on these babies. Wyverns are my favorite dragon type, I have tons of hellfires and now I'm going to collect these babies!

>.> tehpikachu that is super rude.....

stop dissing my new fav breed :<

the spriter worked really hard on them and they look fine. If you don't have constructive criticism... then don't criticize at all...

Absolutely! Like Thumper's mother said, 'If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all!" There's absolutely NOTHING disappointing about these beauties!! Well done artists and all!! Thank you for another wonderful addition to our Weyrs!

DISAPPOINTING???!!! These beasts are GORGEous! Thanks all involved. You've obviously worked long and hard on these and they're going to be taking over my Scroll!