TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Do you know something I haven't heard? Cause, it's over. No more new dragons. Nothing to look forward to in the morning but business as usual. Catching, hatching, and raisin' 'em up.

But TJ's grow up tonight, so many of us want to see what they are. I'm looking forward to see them!

But TJ's grow up tonight, so many of us want to see what they are.  I'm looking forward to see them!

Ohhh, now I get it. Still some curtains to be raised, some new artwork to see. Something grand in the morning. smile.gif

Edited by snave

Ohhh, now I get it. Still some curtains to be raised, some new artwork to see. Something grand in the morning. smile.gif

Yup! biggrin.gif Until all is revealed, there is always something to watch! wink.gif

Day 4 eggs are showing in the AP. I'll have to wait for the day 5 eggs to start showing there. biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see them as Adults. What biome can you find the redish colored eggs in?

I can't wait to see them as Adults. What biome can you find the redish colored eggs in?

I believe those are in alpine and forest. I am hunting for at least one more of those, too. wink.gif

I believe those are in alpine and forest. I am hunting for at least one more of those, too. wink.gif

Thanks. I don't have any of them yet and I really like their coloring.

I hope I love them. ._. I probably won't stay up to see them grow up, though.

Looking at my S1's, it looks like they're worshipping something. They look like they're sitting crosslegged with arms (actually their wings) held above their head.

Or maybe it's just me. laugh.gif

I really would like to see them grow up, but bwah. I need sleep for finals tomorrow. I'll just get up early (should be around 5AM).

Wow It's almost one thirty in the morning and they're still naot matured yet.

Looking at my S1's, it looks like they're worshipping something. They look like they're sitting crosslegged with arms (actually their wings) held above their head.

Or maybe it's just me. laugh.gif

They look like naked little baby parrots to me xd.png

adorable little baby parrots

So soon! I can't wait for these guys to grow up. biggrin.gif I'm dying to know what they look like.

Managed not to grab the orange alts *cries* I will have to find something to trade for them... ><

Looking forward to seeing the adults biggrin.gif

Only one hour left! This curiosity is killing me! xd.png

Only one hour left! This curiosity is killing me! xd.png

Wait, What!?! I thought it was in just a few minutes! Well I can't wait till 6am I'm tired lol. Night everyone.

Edited by KimberKitsune

Wait, What!?! I thought it was in just a few minutes! Well I can't wait till 6am I'm tired lol. Night everyone.

Yeah it quite recently changed from 2 to 1 hour so there shall still be some waiting... :/

Good night KimberKitsune