TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

SleDragons. Yupyup. Slide down the hills on their bellies. Then dig their sharp toenails in to climb the hill on other side. Hello, Town! I've come to buy some heaters! Cuz Brrrr....

Might not be rare, that's good, but my green baby refuses to climb out of that egg shell.

I've tried poking him and bribing him and threatening to dance in circles around the egg and nothing.

Come out come out come ouuuuut~

Might not be rare, that's good, but my green baby refuses to climb out of that egg shell.

I've tried poking him and bribing him and threatening to dance in circles around the egg and nothing.

Come out come out come ouuuuut~

My Green Copper is also being stubborn.

*prods Vhale's hatchies too* wink.gif

*zips lips on breeding info* on that you'll have to wait for people to start breeding them.

I see no reason to collect things based solely on rarity and "How much you can trade them for." I keep stuff I like, and don't usually pick up stuff I don't.

I laughed at the picture "4 miles uphill through snow" brought to mind. It's uphill both ways to get downtown here. Fortunately, it's only a mile. But snow is often involved.

That seems to imply something interesting about breeding....Hmm, now I'm more eager to see these as adults, and then later try out breeding! biggrin.gif

I'm glad to see that these Coppers are not going to be really rare, because I really like the eggs and hatchlings. I am already daydreaming about PB Even Gen lineages, depending on how the possible bred Alt turns out to work.

I think I might have seen these on the Complete List a long time ago, but my memory isn't very good anymore. I can't wait to see all of the adults of the breeds of this Event.

hi i was wondering does anyone know of a good place to got to get a green alt hatchling i couldnt get a second since i was scroll locked thank you in advance for any help smile.gif

try forum trading topics or eatw dragonmarket.

I think there will be enough people trading for them

try forum trading topics or eatw dragonmarket.

I think there will be enough people trading for them

thank you ill try and find it thank you

These are stubborn buggers to hatch :/

It seems they are, I've seen people say that their eggs with over 800 UV hadn't fully cracked yet.

However, I incubated mine (5 of them) right after having caught them, after which I fogged them for the first 24 hours. After that, I put them in every hatchery that I know of and they all hatched right on time at midnight. Their UV was between 513-564 and the Overall Views between 1,020-1,271. None of them had more than 4 clicks. So, it appears at least mine were more obedient than most when it comes to hatching. :3 I have to say they became fully cracked very late, though - about 1.5 hour before midnight.

Edited by Duysterwald

I'm just hoping all these dragons will be flooding the cave for the next week or two. Would suck for those of us who went out for the holiday weekend to have to hunt them b/w caveblockers.

It seems they are, I've seen people say that their eggs with over 800 UV hadn't fully cracked yet.

However, I incubated mine (5 of them) right after having caught them, after which I fogged them for the first 24 hours. After that, I put them in every hatchery that I know of and they all hatched right on time at midnight. Their UV was between 513-564 and the Overall Views between 1,020-1,271. None of them had more than 4 clicks. So, it appears at least mine were more obedient than most when it comes to hatching. :3 I have to say they became fully cracked very late, though - about 1.5 hour before midnight.

The instant they hit 600 UVs they should hatch; I've been poking a few people's coppers and hatched mine the instant they hit 4D with that amount.

*hits DiamondzNPearlz's dragons with crack nao stick >:[*

They shouldn't be poked too much though. I suspect they need UVs like metals.

Edited by DarkEternity

The instant they hit 600 UVs they should hatch; I've been poking a few people's coppers and hatched mine the instant they hit 4D with that amount.

*hits DiamondzNPearlz's dragons with crack nao stick >:[*

They shouldn't be poked too much though. I suspect they need UVs like metals.

Mine hatched pretty much when they hit 500, 550. But then they were an hour under 4 days.

I"m just going to go on record now and say these are not classed as rares. They were never intended to be rare, despite what some think they remember seeing. They were intended to be fairly common (not cave blocker common) and I checked with TJ to make sure I was allowed to say that THEY ARE NOT RARE! Cuz they're not. A bit uncommon, maybe.

I can't control how hard they become to catch due to popularity, but they are not gold/silver rare.

This has seriously just given me such hope!! lol...

Thank you so very much for clarifying that. smile.gif

Here eggy eggy eggy. Here eggy, eggy eggy.

Not seen one today at all xd.png

So glad these are not rare and I'll have a chance to get more! So pretty!!

Here eggy eggy eggy. Here eggy, eggy eggy.

Not seen one today at all xd.png

Same! I'm trying to get a breeding pair of each colour, but I only have one of each. Darn these for throwing off my schedule for this release. Good luck!

Glad to hear they're not rare, but even uncommons are so hard to get lately. Here's to more hunting when the big release is over.

These are the ones I'm most excited to see the adults for. I can't wait until they grow up tomorrow! I'll be back from uni in time and I'll be checking back here religiously to see if they've grown yet. tongue.gif

I'm excited to see the adults for these, too! =D Also, just realized, one of my Green pair eggs has the code STUDs. X]

~Feathers

Hunting more of these today, since I only had room for one of each color first night.

I got ctops as a code-- so I'm hopping this breed has copper in the name, because I snagged Copper Tops for that one's name xd.png

And really glad to hear they're not rare, though I might offer up some rares and try to snag some trades for them while they're new. Blusangs and Tsunamis aren't rares either, after all, but demand sure makes them hard to come by.