TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I have a green one huh.gif

So excited! I want more more more! At least two of each colour...but nothing to trade them for sadly sad.gif

What does it say for the ? egg description? So I know what one to click?

What does it say for the ? egg description? So I know what one to click?

"This egg gleams with a reddish shine."

It's the same for all colours - they depend on the biome you're hunting in.

ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Chococat0815

Thank you arenee1999 and Chococat0815 . smile.gif

I've caught one of each. I hope they won't be rare, since I want to catch three more after the release.

I was moving house on the day these were released, with no internet. I've managed to pick up all the rest, but can't find these guys. but the fact that there's three varieties of them... yikes! >.< maybe I'll wait for later to get them... xd.png

Hoping to see these again... I have space for a catch, but though I've been hunting the coast and jungle all day, I haven't caught a glimpse of them. Green's my favorite color, but I was in the wrong biome on release night. >..<

The egg description is: This egg gleams with a reddish shine.

i give up on getting the very last one to complete my trio, but at least i nabbed two. still fed up with how i haven't seen a single one all day. but these just seem lovely, so i won't complain.

I must say, these are the ones I'm most excited to see grow out of everything released in this event so far smile.gif I love the color schemes!

The Spriters may have done good, but a lot of people aren't going to know

unless something changes on the availability of them. Every shiny/metal

seems to be a limited specialty for an elite few to have and the rest

to have long lineaged if at all. Why? Why does everything with metal

to it have to reserved for the people with best computers, most time,

etc. to get them?

Well I keep hoping for a common metal. Not all metals should be rare. My roommate and I had talked about the possibility of coming up with an aluminum foil dragon. We wish that we had artistic talent to actually make a sprite for a common shiny. wink.gif

Still, just maybe copper will end up being uncommon. In real life it's not nearly as rare as gold or silver, so why must it be rare in the cave in dragon form?

Edited by Sir Barton

I want to see the adult sprites so badly. I only have 2 browns so far so I hope I can snag the other colors when the release has died down a bit.

Fiona, we done good gal =D

I know everyone is going to like them =) I love them so much.

Oh I'm so excited for these to grow up. I am you two's biggest fangirl. xd.png

The Spriters may have done good, but a lot of people aren't going to know

unless something changes on the availability of them.  Every shiny/metal

seems to be a limited specialty for an elite few to have and the rest

to have long lineaged if at all.  Why?  Why does everything with metal

to it have to reserved for the people with best computers, most time,

etc. to get them?

The eggs were pretty easily obtainable the day they came out and it spread them out to a lot of different users. I personally will be trading 2nd gens for things from my wishlist and I'll probably gift a lot of 2nd gens (from all the releases) as well, which is the usual for me. Metals are rare - that's just how it is. Though they aren't 'limited for an elite few' and you just have to work to get some pretty ones. It was pure luck I managed to grab a CB Silver - I was just at the right place at the right time.

These guys aren't even mature yet, so lets keep a positive outlook? I'm hoping they won't be as rare as golds and silvers, but I'm sure more will drop or are dropping. Just a lot fewer than the release day, which is understandable.

Edited by Taintedtamer

Well I keep hoping for a common metal. Not all metals should be rare. My roommate and I had talked about the possibility of coming up with an aluminum foil dragon. We wish that we had artistic talent to actually make a sprite for a common shiny. wink.gif

Still, just maybe copper will end up being uncommon. In real life it's not nearly as rare as gold or silver, so why must it be rare in the cave in dragon form?

Aluminum foil dragon would be EPIC! haha. LOVE it!

I'm really excited to see these guys grown up, because I love the way the hatchies are colored. I'm pretty sure that I have seen the adults before, but it's been a long time, and I am ready to get reacquainted.