TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

So... the greens are Coast, orange Forest/Jungle, and tan the rest?

they drop everywhere.

So... the greens are Coast, orange Forest/Jungle, and tan the rest?

Brown-ish colored egg can be found in the Desert/Volcano Biome.

Red-ish colored egg can be found in the Alpine/Forest Biome.

Green-ish colored egg can be found in the Coast/Jungle Biome.

Thank you all! biggrin.gif

I'm trying.... ;-;

Do what mystic tiger said I put mine in the wrong order lol tongue.gif (thats what I get for staying up to play DC all night) Good Luck

Ugh! These are rare?!

Probably not rare.

TJ sets rarity, and none of us know exactly how he set these, but I highly doubt that he would make something with 3 colors rare. And... *points to credits*

Probably not rare.

TJ sets rarity, and none of us know exactly how he set these, but I highly doubt that he would make something with 3 colors rare. And... *points to credits*

I specifically remember that when copper dragons were being completed, the rarity was set to rare. I also looked on the completed list and it said 'rare'. And why else would they mingle in with the rest of the dragons? I haven't seen a single one drop in four hours.

I specifically remember that when copper dragons were being completed, the rarity was set to rare. I also looked on the completed list and it said 'rare'. And why else would they mingle in with the rest of the dragons? I haven't seen a single one drop in four hours.

You're arguing with the spriter. And even if at that time there were set to rare, does not mean that decision is set in stone. We all just have to wait and see what happens.

Edited by littleblackdog

So many colors of the same breed! It's like it's Easter all over again.

thats true! ^^

These hatchies are absolutely adorable, my favorites so far - I'm very excited to see what the adults will look like. <3

Edited by stagazer_7

MUST HAVE SHINY REDDISH ONE.

Thanks TJ, these are epic!

(I have a feeling these are gonna be rare, because these are in any biome...)

Celebi-- I think you are correct... which is why the influx of them should still be running high, but it's dropped dramatically. I can't find any all biome non-rares....

I can't find any all biome non-rares....

Blacks, Grays, Luminas, Magis, Pinks, Purples, Splits, Whites.

These guys are different from all of the other "all-biome" dragons because they have three variants, each of which appears in two biomes. So you're kinda getting different dragons from each biome.

Since they each appear in two biomes, I would say that they are all pretty equal. Rarity will most likely be dictated by which color people breed more of, provided that they breed true. If they breed a random color like nebulas then the three colors should remain pretty much equal to each other.

Green, definitely. I haven't even seen one yet...

They are in the coast and jungle. Coast is currently filled with today's breed. Jungle, from the other side, is a slow moving biome. So yes, the green ones will probably be the most valuable ones, since they'll be hardest to get.

*eyes open to the size of saucers* I think I recognize these guys!! I never saw anything other than the adult, but the mature hatchling honestly reminds me of the adult... *goes to stalk through the completed section* If I can't find it in the completed section, then I'm going to assume these are the guys. >:D And if they happen to be the guys, I'm going to scream because I've never recognized any releases before!!!! :DDDDD

EDIT:

I didn't find it!! *squeals* I ADORED the adults, so I really really REALLY hope that these are the guys I'm thinking of, and that they didn't change too much since I last saw them. wub.gif I loved their position and everything.

(I know it'll probably seem like I was making such a huge deal about them when you see the adult, if this is them, but meh, I loved them so so so much, so I can make as big a deal as I want! xd.png)

Edited by StarSea

You're arguing with the spriter.  And even if at that time there were set to rare, does not mean that decision is set in stone.  We all just have to wait and see what happens.

I thought there was a mistake in the credits? Someone else was claiming these were their babies. So I am confused. I think it was Nakase?

Edited by Katykins2

There is a mistake in the credits. Nakase should also have credit on these.

There is a mistake in the credits. Nakase should also have credit on these.

Ok thanks for clearing that up! Awesome work as well smile.gif

I still haven't gotten one of these guys. -sighs, gets helmet-

Letsa go.