TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

does anyone else stare at the seconds ticking by on a clock while counting down?

I do on that last minute smile.gif

Time seems to be dragging... it's taking so long!! 4 minutes had never been so long before!!

actually it keeps dragging on each night there's a release...I believe TJ may be the source of some kind of space/time disturbance

Still need two oranges and two browns. Looks like I won't get any unless someone wants to trade with me *sighs* I really hope this next one is a hybrid...

I am egglocked, yet I am still anxiously awaiting the countdown. Must be force of habit. xd.png

lol me too xd.png

Gotta wait for eggs to hatch first... *sigh*... still counting down though... 2 min!

Keeping my hybrid cause it'll only put me a half hour back but do I abandon one of today's to get a pair of tomorrow's. well lets see what the new egg looks like.

I am egglocked, yet I am still anxiously awaiting the countdown. Must be force of habit. xd.png

Same with me as well, egg-locked and yet still staring at the clock waiting for the drop that I can't get xd.png

Yay! 1 min.!! So excited for this one wub.gif

I'm just hanging around to see the announcement. I won't have room for eggs for about 7 more hours. rolleyes.gif

Urgh, caught 3 salties by accident instead of 2. :< I'll be dropping that extra one tomorrow I guess. Maybe I'll be able to trade it for other new-release hatchies? -wonders-

Edited by Saloiq

"This egg is off-white in color and smells a bit like salt"

found in the coast

Edited by SilverQuetzal

My Hellfire egg is off of cooldown, but I'm not going to abandon it. I'm hoping someone will trade an orange or brown version of these eggs >.< *sighs*

Managed to grab myself a brown one and a green one..

I'm sure we'll have the chance to grab some CB oranges later, though smile.gif

I got one brown and one green. Orange would have been nice, but I was egglocked. smile.gif Oh well, since they are permanent, there is plenty of time to hunt them. biggrin.gif

The green one almost reminds me of a carved jade sculpture... perhaps they will have something to do with that?

EDIT: Ah, now that I think about it, the shades are more copperlike taking the red and the brown into account. Like a spectrum of penny colors I realized. The reddish is like shiny new ones, the brown the common, old, lackluster ones, and the green ones the really old ones that have had time to react with oxygen much akin to the Statue of Liberty. I'm glad that they're a new wyvern! If the adults turn out shiny, the red ones would look lovely with Golden Wyverns.

Edited by sylphoflights

I'm still having no luck trying to catch the Brown one.

Oh well, off to breed some metals.

Edit: Finally have all 3 xd.png

Edited by Isuzu

Quick question: why does everyone seem to think these little guys are rare? From what I've seen, they have as much potential to be caveblockers as any other new release; they're just spread out over the biomes, so we don't see many in any given one. Pretty much like the Grays, really.

People think they may be rares because:

1. The drops were mixed with commons from the start

2. They appear to be metallics, and people seem to think metallic = rare

3. A user reported that he thought he remembered these from Dragon Requests and thought they were sprited as intended to be rare.

Number 1 is true. They were mixed with other eggs from the start. However, they are also spread over all 6 biomes, so that's probably the reason for that.

Number 2 is not true. Just because something is metallic doesn't mean it must be rare.

Number 3. Just because he thinks he remembers something doesn't mean he is remembering accurately.

Actually, a few different people remember them and I recognize them from somewhere.

Anyone know if these guys are still dropping? It took me a while, but I came up with a plan to get one of each gender and get a pair of Day 6 and 7.

Sadly, i traded my only one away, not realizing it was rare because it immediately dropped in with the regular stuff, and it drops in all biomes.

phooey! there goes my only chance to get a rare when they're released. >.<;;;