TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

There's all these normal eggs mixed in, and I misclicked on a Tangar. Not very easy to get with all the other non-release eggs.

and that was a teeeeeny drop for all biomes+mixed in eggs+multicolors@.x

Oh wait - I caught a common, and I decided to try out biting it in case it turned into a vampire and was chucked in the AP - but instead it just turned into a vampire. sad.gif Blargh!

caught one each of the 2nd and 3rd colors, trying to get one of the first

Not sure I will succeed though

Oh my. What is happening!? Are these going to be new rares because mixing in the VERY FIRST drop is not good. I'm worried now.

TJ, you really should give more eggslots during this event, because there's no way of collecting them all like this xd.png

On the fun side, they're probably going to be common.

Oh yay! I got 1! Actually I'm gonna try and get all 3, because I have an extra spot because I only got 1 hybrid.

Three different eggs!! Wow, this is a lot of work, but very funny. I just got one of the bluish. Now, to wait for my eggs to hatch. biggrin.gif

thank you

I'll not be catching tonight as my connection won't stay on for more than 30 seconds to a min

have fun everyone

I think these are super rare or something. Mixed with commons and three alts and the drops went so quick? yeah :/

Ah dang, I misclicked on a pygmy egg :I My catching schedule was not prepared for alts and hybrids, this is going to seriously mess up my plans. The fact that there are commons already mixed in with an egg available from all biomes isn't a good sign, either - hopefully I can get at least one of each color and not lock myself with commons. Very pretty eggs, though!

Got one of the green ones and now I'm locked for a couple of hours until my day 3 eggs hatch! smile.gif

Eww, mixing =x

But, Three days

Alts

Pygmy

Drake

tongue.gif

augh really.....? three? it was hard enough with one... oh well i hope i get to catch all of these! everyone good luck!

The mixed drop did not help but I did get one egg. Not to get another from the spot I got this one and hunt the others later.