TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

WHY do they have to be mixed in with all the others????? WHY?????

I caught 5 for a friend within a couple of hours of the release, and sent her a teleport once they were out of cooldown.

So now I'm catching for myself and having NO luck whatsoever, because 1, they're mixed with everything else, and 2, I can no longer disable java to make my old computer just a tad bit faster.

Why the hell should people be punished because they want to be kind and help others???

If this is your idea of fun, TJ, I'd like to personally show you my idea of fun. *adds multiple swearwords*

Hey there Wolfish - check your PM's!

Thanks to wonderful gifters, I have all three colours! I have to say, they look very pretty on my scroll together. I was going to aim for a pair of at least two of them, but I happened to misclick a Stripe and a Daydream on my hunting adventures, and I have hoarding problems with those breeds.

So that's me done for the day. Hopefully I can complete my pairs at a later date when the birthday run is over, there is nothing more frustrating than catching only one half of a pair during the release and never getting the other half. In the mean time, I wonder what tomorrow will bring!

well i was on track with the releases until they released 3 eggies at once and my shimmer got sick and i picked up a dino egg. oh well i dont mind except having the sick egg but that was my own stupidity for not knowing not to incubate a shimmer.

Misclicked this time around.

All I need is an green. I will also be capable of cataching plenty more eggs in about 4 or 3 hours. /wiggles excitedly

Woo, got one! biggrin.gif

Unfortunately also misclicked a stripe... argh.

Are these... copper? The green one seems like it could be patina.

Are CB blacks still rare? I just got one by accident instead of one of the new dragons :X

Edited by lindsy95

[Dancing] it's a Wyvern!!

Favourite metal, favourite dragon type!!

Yaaaaayyyyyy!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Xocowolf

Heh. Camping in the Jungle, waiting for someone to flinch and grab something to get stuff moving again. xd.png

Nobody's got egg slots enough to be altruistic in this release.

I'm wondering about that - can't decide if it'd be infuriating or awesome! xd.png

Jesh. On the one hand... Orange dragon! On the other... what if it only breeds orange with those from that biome...

Oh man I really like this. Too bad I can't seem to catch any. I guess being on an iPad is probably why xd.png

I can't wait to see these grown up though. I can't say whichc color is my favorite yet. I'll probably wait until they're adults before I figure out my favorite xd.png

This birthday event should have been called 9 dragons in 7 days (instead of 7 dragons in 7 days)!

I'm certainly not complaining, though. These are beautiful :-D

SWEEEET!! I've gifted four of today's eggs away!! ANNNND I just grabbed an incuhatchable Black Cap from the AP to make up my two breeding pairs! Smile City!!

Misclicked a Hellfire and a Crimson Flare Pygmy and got the overburdened message at the Brown egg.

That was the only one I needed.

I'll just go cry in a corner now.

Dang, these are the hardest ones to catch!

Almost got a Cheese as well, but that's not the point.

I'm thinking of keeping the extra one I have for when the next release comes out. xd.png Cause at the moment I have a happy scroll lock for me and I'll need trade fodder for the newer eggs. |D Makes me wish I could have 8 eggs instead of 7. |D

Edited by DarkFire1

yay i got all 3 eggies. now i am egg locked and kinda scroll locked. i think i may just wait 6 hours and then i will have one spot free

Well, finally managed to get one of each color.

I've got a (possibly) stupid question though. What does it mean by 'three alts'? Does that just mean there are 3 different colors? With one male outcome, and one female outcome, of each color?

Or will each color have an alt female and alt male version?

Sorry if that's a silly question, and thanks to anyone who can help! <3

Brownish ones are in the Desert and Volcano, correct? That's the only one I need...

EDIT: Never mind! I caught one in the desert. One of each colour now, so I can finally take a break xd.png

Edited by Moonbeam22

I am slightly on track yet. It helped having a breedable dagon released, but this three alt release wasn't a help either, lol. So far I've managed to get a pair of each EXCEPT the green. I think I'll have to trade for that one... or wait but I'm almost nervous to wait without knowing the rarity of these guys. And of course there's still two more days to go of new dragons sooo... heh.

I'll be watching to see how the colors breed (greens breed greens, or any colors etc).

Or wiki might be just wrong... because they say "each color has an alt". Each color as every color would have two: normal and alt.

Hey there,

I removed that part about the alts and added an additional note. wink.gif For we can't add something to the facts that we're not really sure about.

greez Nyastara smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara