TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Allright - who else is seeing TJ, sitting there, rubbing his hands and laughing, for managing to do the one thing that no one possibly expected in all their catching plans ?! I surely do ! wink.gif

Three different versions, that's awesome ! And great ! And... a little unsettling when I think about trying to catch them in the future. Especially with all the rumours about them being rare. That don't seem too far fetched when considering the lots of commons that are dropping with them. But I still harbour the hope that they only drop all over because their colours are biome-related, and the commons only mix in because they are dropping everywhere, and pure drops would be too much that way.

Is it just me, or do the brown and orange eggs look very pale ? Like they have a slight grey veil. I don't think that it means anything (because the green one looks normal), it just stood out a little when seeing them beside other eggs.

And so far I can confirm the theory of "colour by biome" - caught all the browns in the Desert, the orange ones in the Forest, and was then told by a friend that she managed only greens in the Jungle. (At least that way we can swap once cooldown is over.)

Someone mentioned a Phoenix dragon, well, that would at least be an explanation why all the eggs have such a "reddish shine" about them.

And I love the hatchies ! While they may not be very attractive (reminding me of young parrots or such), their pose is so cute ! Looks a little like they were sitting in a tailor seat (Hm, leo.org says that's the translation for Schneidersitz, but it sounds a little strange.), wings raised, meditating or praying or singing and conducting. laugh.gif And the colours are lovely, too ! I can't wait to see them gender ! (And grow up, but that's such a loooong time away.)

Till then I'll just look at TJ's hoard of cute little birds, all singing along, conducting like great maestros while they go, before they scamper off to stalk and pounce some adult's tail. So adorable ! wub.gif

I know the name already!

Tail-nomming Wyverns<3 (ok, not an actual name, but still...<3)

>love the name!<

So I just missclicked...and got my first CB Silver. Well, I can't possibly abandon that one to make room for tomorrow's eggs huh.gif

So I just missclicked...and got my first CB Silver. Well, I can't possibly abandon that one to make room for tomorrow's eggs huh.gif

WOOHOO!!! biggrin.gif Congrats!

LOL That's awesome, grats!!

Argh I got two of the gold ones. Now I have to wait till I ccan trade it for a silver... dry.gif

Argh I got two of the gold ones. Now I have to wait till I ccan trade it for a silver... dry.gif

What gold ones? huh.gif They come in Brown, Red and Green?

Oh my god I am in shock; I just caught my first CB silver while hunting for the new eggs! I can't believe I got it, I literally shouted out when I saw the code page @u@;;;; eeeeeee

Oh my god I am in shock; I just caught my first CB silver while hunting for the new eggs! I can't believe I got it, I literally shouted out when I saw the code page @u@;;;; eeeeeee

Another one?!!! Congrats!

Aw XP i was going for that one too!

Gratz. xd.png

/pokes my Exotic eggs/ hatch, darn you, so I can fill up on Pennies! (I'm calling these Pennies, it seems like a cute name for them).

Forget my careful catching schedule, I need at least two of each kind of egg! Especially if these turn out to be on the rare side...

I have 2 greenish ones and one each of the reddish and brownish ones. Now I'm locked, but happy I have them all.

Sounds like metals are dropping in abundance. Maybe these have offset the ratios again. *sigh*

Oh gosh, this is going to be rather difficult. o.o I wonder what they're trading for, because I don't think I'll have very good luck catching any.

Got 3 greenish ones and 2 orange ones, locked now. I'll have to trade one green for one blue later!

Sounds like metals are dropping in abundance. Maybe these have offset the ratios again. *sigh*

*repeats to self*I WILL NOT GO METAL HUNTING. I WILL NOT GO METAL HUNTING. I WILL *NOT* GO METAL HUNTING... sad.gif

*repeats to self*I WILL NOT GO METAL HUNTING. I WILL NOT GO METAL HUNTING. I WILL *NOT* GO METAL HUNTING... sad.gif

xd.png Keep your eye on the new prize.

Oh, bah. Should've checked before grabbing all mine... didn't know the colors were biome-related. Oops. >..< Well, at least I have 3 out of the 4 orange ones I wanted, so I'll be able to focus on the other colors in the future.

It's so tempting though!

Especially since I only have one of each cb gold and cb silver.