TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I can't believe I missed today's release!! It totally slipped my mind even tho I made sure to get the previous releases! >.<''

But thanks TJ and Spriters! Can't wait to catch some of these! biggrin.gif

In spite of the fact they are spread in all biomes, I'm having no luck catching them yet. About all I may grab is a misclick. Ah well, keep trying.

I'm excited about these. They should be beautiful for constructing lineages. smile.gif

Thank you to all the spriters, forum managers, TJ and the rest. I'm having lots of fun collecting.

and there is may 2. green biggrin.gif Jufdging from the hatchies this might be my favourite variant of the 3.

I'm completely sleep deprived here (only three hours sleep since the egg crazy last night) but someone mentioned only rares dropped across the board on the biomes. But, if in creating this egg with variations you needed for alt you'd need the different environments that the biomes represent wouldn't you? So, of course, they drop across the board last night. My theory, and it's only a theory mind you, is that they may possibly be another uncommon since I don't ever recall any dragon having more than one alt.

Oh that would be hart to catch them all...

But I won't give up! Otherwise I'll trade them ^^

Edit: hehehe... I got a bronze one now the other hop e I'll get a silver or gold next ^^

Edited by Draconis92

I'm seeing them on the 5-minute drops still. OH how I wish I had more egg spaces! These are a brilliant but mildly cruel dragon to have pop up during an extended release. The only saving grace is, everyone else is probably locked too, making it easier for more people to get at least one.

I am looking forward to seeing these very, very much! smile.gif

Does anoyone has the problem that their eggs get klicks you did not put them in a hachery/Klicksite?

I needed to fog mine now :/

I just returned home from a trip and now i try to catch some of those, but what is the egg's description?

And are there different colours for different biomes or do you catch different colours by chance? blink.gif

Does anoyone has the problem that their eggs get klicks you did not put them in a hachery/Klicksite?

Yup - even my missclicks were gaining views. I've fogged anything fragile and I'm keeping a close eye on the rest.

Locked myself getting 2 of each. biggrin.gif

Won't have room for two Day 6 releases, but oh well, I'm sure I can get one on Day 7.

It's strange how they've already mixed in! But I suppose it's natural since they drop in all biomes and people were complaining about no other eggs dropping before?

If the numbers aren't high (like only a few views and 1 or 2 clicks) then maybe someone just got curious and looked at your scroll? If it's more though, it could bea problem sad.gif

Still trying to catch the 3rd one... *pokes oldest hatchlings to grow*

ERMAGERD!!!!! I GOT A BROWN!!!! *flails!!!* One of each, now I can go take a freaking break!

I just returned home from a trip and now i try to catch some of those, but what is the egg's description?

And are there different colours for different biomes or do you catch different colours by chance? blink.gif

It's radomly decided wich color you woul get and they are all in every biome.

The discription is:

This egg gleams with a reddish shine.

Yup - even my missclicks were gaining views. I've fogged anything fragile and I'm keeping a close eye on the rest.

I did not send mine to klicksites but someone others did, I think...

I will let them fooged to protect them :/

so i still got one extra brown & orange egg, i would like to gift. if someone wants one or both, you can pm me. smile.gif

happy hunting everyone. my day 1 hatchie is growing up, they look adorable.

It's radomly decided wich color you woul get and they are all in every biome.

The discription is:

This egg gleams with a reddish shine.

Ah, thanks!

That'll help me out! smile.gif

--now off to hunt---

Yay! Got one of each color... Not what I was hoping for but oh well...

I won't be influencing these I guess...

Brown-ish/Purple-ish colored alt can be found in the Desert/Volcano Biome.

Red-ish/Coppery colored alt can be found in the Alpine/Forest Biome.

Green-ish/Blue-ish colored alt can be found in the Coast/Jungle Biome.

For all you guys that are struggling with colors. biggrin.gif

Edited by imperatrica101

If the numbers aren't high (like only a few views and 1 or 2 clicks) then maybe someone just got curious and looked at your scroll? If it's more though, it could bea problem sad.gif

Still trying to catch the 3rd one... *pokes oldest hatchlings to grow*

The 2nd and 3rd Egg?! 628 views and 598 in just some hours?

I don't think it is random at all. I have to say that my catches lined up very well with:

Alpine&Forest = Red

Coast&Jungle = Green

Desert&Volcano = Brown

EDIT: ninja.gif'd!!!

Edited by Blue Nadir

Yay! Hot one of each color... Not what I was hoping for but oh well...

I won't be influencing these I guess...

I was thinking the same - of holding off on the influence until I see the stage two hatchlings. One more colour to go for me.