TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Does anybody have a spare orange/brown one? It's the only one I'm still missing to have a pair of each and have only 1 spot free to try :S

arg three greeny ones and an orange - will have to trade with some kind soul later when they've cooled down.

and I got all of them in the Forest

Edited by oddsoxdi

Yeah! Got one of each sprite! I'm very excited how they will look like when they're adults! xd.png

Aurgh I totally missed the hour drop. I did get a second eggie - I now have one Brown and one Green :3 Just need to catch a Red one and I'll settle for today... hopefully the CB's won't be too hard to catch in the future so I ca still get pair eventually though >_<

I've got one colour now, and I think I'll just wait until after the last day to look for the other two... I just hope it's still possible to catch them then, if they go rare I'll probably have a problem xd.png

Mixed drops and all I got was mis-clicks. ^^' Though I did see a leetle tree running by. xd.png

Oh well, better luck later. I'm off to celebrate Mother's Day here.

Ooooh cute hatchies! And congrats on the release Fiona BlueFire!

That does strengthen my suspicions, even though the hatchlings look different from what I remember...

Edited by Rhynn Collins

Ahhh - have managed to snag 4 ORANGE (Coast, Forest and...desert? I think the first 2 were Desert). Oh well, egg-locked now, so will have to do some trading. Unfortunately I am also not due to hatch until Tuesday around noon (err, I think that's Monday evening Cavetime) so not sure what I'll be doing for tomorrow's drop...

I need to get a red army, they really would be handy.

This short drop I miss-clicked a Dino... and got 3 overburdened messages of the new egg. I have mixed feelings.

Had pretty good luck this morning - caught two greens, a copper, and an orange. Gonna have to settle down for a while while my incuhatched Spicies hatch, though. Oh well, patience and perseverance seem to be a good way to go with this drop!

How is there still this much lag with only 20-40 people a biome?

also they look like baby lovebirds.

I guess they are phoenix though.

Edited by skyie

Got a pair of each. I'm satisfied now. biggrin.gif

Only problem is... tomorrow's release. I'll only have one slot for them. unsure.gif

is anyone thinking of Yian Kutku when they see this? >_> from monster hunter? xd.png

Edited by wtf

I just traded a Shimmerscale for one. xd.png It may have been a rash decision, but for now I'll cherish this one and poke my spicy eggs so they hatch.

I really want them to be copper-themed!

I managed to snag a green one, and now I'm locked. biggrin.gif I wish my hatchlings would grow up faster, they are blocking me. biggrin.gif

I know the name already!

Tail-nomming Wyverns<3 (ok, not an actual name, but still...<3)