TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Darn I ended up getting another Red instead of a Brown xd.png

I'd picture it be like somewhat below (but turned sideways):

B B B B O B O B O O O G O G O G G G G

B B B O B O B O O O G O G O G G G G

B B O B O B....

and slowly blend them that way. IE: colorblock of one color, colorblock of two toned, next a block of the second color from the first, then a color block of the second color and the third color, and then a block of just the fourth color.

And as a side note: yes, I saw a few commons in that last one.

Oooh, almost like a gradient pattern. I love gradients.

I am scroll-locked but my awesome buddy chaught one of the brown for me!!!!

Yay, I has a blue one now. ^-^ This release is easier than the others in my opinion because yes, everyone is spread out so evenly right now. o.o I'm currently egglocked so I'm going to wait until my 3rd day eggs hatch. Until then, it's time to iron my hair, lest my kitten consider it a suitable nest to roost in. >->

Well, I'm now locked ^^; 1 Red and 6 new eggs: 5 orange and 1 green xd.png I guess that will do for now rolleyes.gif Now if only there was a magical way to make my Red egg hatch right this second, so I can catch another new egg xd.png

There's gonna be a My Little HellPony stampede in the AP in a couple of days, I think! LOL

You won't see any complaints from me! Luff those hatchies. Will be hoarding eventually. biggrin.gif

Finally got one of each, going to try for one more Green, then I'm off to sleep tongue.gif.

One green, two brown and one orange. All in all a nice set. #_# Now for friends and family, whenever their eggs finally hatch.

Can I please just catch one of each? These drops are crazy! Time to buckle down... good thing I'm making friends play zelda games as well for me to watch between drops!

Between the lag and the super-fast drops, I'll be pleased as punch if I can just catch one, period.

Gah, I got three greens and only one of other two but if these are Gold/Silver rare...I'm not sure I want to get rid of any of them. ::is torn:: unsure.gifxd.png

"They're permanent, so take your time!"

If they're metal-rare, yeahh....No.

You won't see any complaints from me! Luff those hatchies. Will be hoarding eventually. biggrin.gif

You and me both.

Yay, I has a blue one now. ^-^ This release is easier than the others in my opinion because yes, everyone is spread out so evenly right now. o.o I'm currently egglocked so I'm going to wait until my 3rd day eggs hatch. Until then, it's time to iron my hair, lest my kitten consider it a suitable nest to roost in. >->

Blue? I only saw brown, orange and green?

hmm brown must not have dimorphism, only 2, or tj had no room xd.png

I am severely locked right now... c'monnnn day 3 eggs, hatch already! D:

xd.png I'm in the same boat as you, I'm continuously refreshing my dragons' page hoping that they have hatched already

I know this is one of the ones I have been waiting for! And i've got two brownies so far! biggrin.gif

Oh no, all 3 have dimorphisms. I see 4 of each color variation.

There are 4 of each....?

Edit: Ninja'd xd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

It would make sense for the different colors to be a result of the environment in which they come from. I got my first two from the coastal area and they turned out green, and the next three (only meant to get two, but was spaz clicking x3) from the alpine and all three of those were the orangey color.

I agree - I was in the Desert and got the brownish/darker one and in the Jungle and got the greener one. Unfortunately, I now face the choice of catching/trading for the orange ones later or losing a part of a breeding pair... Ugh. Tough choice! smile.gif I need to save the other spot for tomorrow night's egg!

Love the 3-way colors though. Do we have any other Dragon whose Alts are in the cave? I didn't think so...

edit for spelling... wink.gif

Edited by Irish_Dragoness

I see 4 of each...

I randomly clicked on an egg at 5 minute drop and got the overburdened message.

This means they're gettable. biggrin.gif

I can't wait until the Final Dragon Release, as I will bump to a Silver Trophy and gain an Egg Slot.

Me too man, grats for both of us *fist bump*

I was considering tossing my Day 3 but decided against it. I can get two Day 5's now (if I'm lucky) and a third once my Day 2 hatches, giving me one of each (if I get two of the same I'll trade 'em around). The only problem is I can only get one from each of the remaining two drops, so I'm letting Influences go to waste. :/

That will still give me an exact scroll total of 200 though :3