TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Just realised I could catch two more if I waited for my day 3 dragons to hatch (which they did, at 00:36), so I caught another green (at the Coast) and greyish orange (at the Volcano) at this 00:40 drop. I did so again with images turned on (as it had proved beneficial while catching the first three), so it might be an idea for you guys to try it with images turned on if it doesn't work with them turned off. smile.gif

Now I'm fully locked and can't do a thing - I'll have to get a second lighter-coloured orange by trade tomorrow or so. But as for the greens and darker oranges, I have two of each now. happy.gif

*really heads off to bed now, in relief*

I missed the most recent 5 min drop by all of 30 seconds xDDD Wow xd.png

got my 2 greens, both in coast

edit: make that 1 green, darn egg catch screen tricked me!

Edited by Erithan

/avoids blinky gif  tongue.gif

Ey, nothin' wrong with a good blinky gif xd.png

Still locked *chews on headphone cable*

got one of each finally (●´∀`●)

can't wait to see if these turn out to be the dragons I hope they are

and if they are well

good luck to everyone hunting

you'll need it

Got a Green in the Coast after my Exotics took their sweet time hatching.

Gah! the page wouldn't load, i got to try for one and then i had a white screen... when it finally loaded again there was naught an egg to be found!

uuuugh...

Hng.. after much debate I abandon my hellhorsies... which is difficult because it's a hybrid of my favorite dragon, hellfires D: eggies, i hope you are worth it >-<;

It would make sense for the different colors to be a result of the environment in which they come from. I got my first two from the coastal area and they turned out green, and the next three (only meant to get two, but was spaz clicking x3) from the alpine and all three of those were the orangey color.

Edited by calypso85

Um, well this is the first time during this mass-release that I get up this early. ^^;

Hopefully, when i'll finally be unlocked the craze of now would have died down.

Tis a sad day indeed.

/shot

I hope i can get another red at least, for a pairing [watch i'll get it and they'll grow up and refuse]. May have to trade for it though.

As soon as i posted that i got a brown. I'll likely be posting it in a trade in the future, unless i end up liking the browns more.

Locked. I'm happy I got 2.

Happy hunting gaiz

I missed the most recent 5 min drop by all of 30 seconds xDDD Wow xd.png

lol, I missed a 5 minute by refreshing too slowly!

Didn't see a single egg.

Well....

We will get to see the 2-head adults not too long from now! x3

Bwahhhh this is so cool! A rare! biggrin.gif

If they are all the same dragon just different colors, THAT would make an amazing checker.

I'd picture it be like somewhat below (but turned sideways):

B B B B O B O B O O O G O G O G G G G

B B B O B O B O O O G O G O G G G G

B B O B O B....

and slowly blend them that way. IE: colorblock of one color, colorblock of two toned, next a block of the second color from the first, then a color block of the second color and the third color, and then a block of just the fourth color.

And as a side note: yes, I saw a few commons in that last one.

Grabbed a 4th so that I have two green and one of each of the other two.

Found two oranges, both in the Alpine. Now need to find where the other colors are hiding laugh.gif

edit: yey! got all three colors! Green from the Coast, and Brown from the Volcano

Edited by s0r0k4

coast and alpine = green eggs

desert and forest = brown eggs

jungle and volcano = red eggs

just a theory anyways ^^

I'm not disputing that these are rare (I believe they are) but a few dragons, aside from rares, drop in all biomes:

Black

Gray

Lumina

Magi

Pink

Purple

Splits

White

I'm not supporting the rare theory lol, but I will point out that all except the Lumina are old eggs. That seems to be why they fall in all biomes. The Lumina, though, are a good example of multi-biome non-rares. They're a little scarce right now, but that seems more to do with circumstances than rarity - like with Blacks and Stripes.

I'm probably going to get 4 of each of these sometime later, but at the moment I'm still going to get two of each of the different variations. xd.png

Already forgot they were mixing in commons, mis-clicked a mint laugh.gif oh well I will work on getting the color I missed later. Have a good evening everyone and happy hunting.

it took me 35 Minutes but I got one of Each Alt.

Now I am locked until tomorrow's release.

I can't wait until the Final Dragon Release, as I will bump to a Silver Trophy and gain an Egg Slot.