TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Does anyone know where each of the color variants are appearing?

I think it's random, ended up with 2 brown and 1 orange (gladly trade brown for a green when cd is off!)

I don't think these will be particularly rare. Remember, lots of commons like Fogs and Pebbles are also available in all of the biomes.

Looking forwards to get the orange on but in one second away from 20 mins there's like 54 on a biome and when the second passes more than half of the people enter then there's like 100 DX

If it is the dragon I remember they are gold and silver rare yes. sad.gif I still have not caught a one either.

But there are three color eggs... what' the third one?

I was thinking that since with this set-up, I can't catch Commons in the Flood, I'd never be able to get them afterward...

*hates spastic meeses - and cursors - to pieces*

What a time to have haywire equipment!

Yeah, I really don't know what to do. My White/Ice checker finally decided to produce an Ice egg which takes up the third possible slot for a new dragon. I don't know if I should abandon it. I just hope someone is willing to trade it for either a red or a green.

Why on earth would you breed during a release? huh.gif

I don't think these will be particularly rare. Remember, lots of commons like Fogs and Pebbles are also available in all of the biomes.

Then what say you about the 3s drops?

It's nice they're dropping in all biomes, at least for the initial release. Not "as much" competition. Might get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight. ^^

But there are three color eggs... what' the third one?

They are all color variations of the same breed based on how oxidized they got so to speak.

I can't get a single freaking egg! This egg release is so much harder than the first three. Those ones I caught relativity easily. This one just sucks! Why do they have to be mixed! Gah, I'm so pissed off now! *flips table again and quits*

I'm not disputing that these are rare (I believe they are) but a few dragons, aside from rares, drop in all biomes:

Black

Gray

Lumina

Magi

Pink

Purple

Splits

White

I just need a brown and I'll have 1 of each at least smile.gif I hope to end up with 2 green if nothing else though.

My favorite thing about new releases - when we complain about how the new egg must be a rare and we won't get them until we finally convince ourselves, everyone snaps them up in a panic, and our self-fulfilling prophecy comes to fruition and they become super hard to get. XD

Hahaha that's a really good point. I think you hit the nail on the head. :)

Hmm.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

/avoids blinky gif tongue.gif

Other gifs are here: Badges, we don't nee... Oh...

Please don't hotlink!

Looks like I got 4 brown, so I'll try to trade two of them for two reds tomorrow.

Edited by Vhale

They are all color variations of the same breed based on how oxidized they got so to speak.

Oh, got it, I think. OH THE MYSTERYYYYYYY hehe

My favorite thing about new releases - when we complain about how the new egg must be a rare and we won't get them until we finally convince ourselves, everyone snaps them up in a panic, and our self-fulfilling prophecy comes to fruition and they become super hard to get. xd.png

My favorite thing is the people who catch 4 in the first drop and go right here to let us all know while the rest of us are scowling at the little "loading" circles.

If it is the dragon I remember they are gold and silver rare yes. :( I still have not caught a one either.

Tis a sad day indeed.

/shot

I hope i can get another red at least, for a pairing [watch i'll get it and they'll grow up and refuse]. May have to trade for it though.

I think Luminas appear in all biomes.

And blacks, pinks, purples, magis etc... commons appear in all biomes is their description fits various biomes.

I'm not disputing that these are rare (I believe they are) but a few dragons, aside from rares, drop in all biomes:

Black

Gray

Lumina

Magi

Pink

Purple

Splits

White

Most of those (not sure about luminas, I left before those appeared) are really old, though.

I got stuck with two browns and I won't be able to gift the second until 6 hours, fff. This fails. xd.pngD; Well, I still have one more space - well, until my day 3 eggs hatch in two or three hours.