TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Because only(?) rares appear in all the biomes.

And some members seem to remember them.

greys also appear in all the biomes

The 5 minute drops are so short that there's basically no drop blink.gif I sense this is a rare, like some of you have been opinionating ._.

If they are going to be gold/silver level rare why the heck are there alts?

Yeah, that would make it more rare right?

10 second drops and commons are still mixing in

these have to be rares

EDIT: where were the greenish ones??? I can't remember and it's the last one I need (´;ω;`)

Edited by CowlRaven

Misclicked a Royal Blue egg, tossed my HellPony eggs to the AP to make room, and I now happily have one each of the pretty "reddish" eggs! Yay, and happy hunting everyone!

*bangs head against wall in decisiveness*

I agree - I don't know what to do.

The choice is sort of obvious for me - I hate pink, so drop a Spicy and grab another of these...but, I think the Spicy ones are going to be really nice, and might have something to do with one of my favorite types of tea, so I'm still on the fence.

GAH!

Yeah, that would make it more rare right?

Introduction to: Ultra rares, the new rarity level in Dragon Cave!

God no.

managed to get one of each and one misclick from earlier which i will abandon in 5 hours...thanks TJ

Does anyone know where each of the color variants are appearing?

sooo... who else thinks this is ridiculous? lol

was it this bad for the gold and silvers?

Oh my god, 3 eggs in today. I'd like these new eggs but I think I don't have enough room for them sad.gif. May be I'll catch 1~2 for each

In order to get these babies, I think that I'm going to end up relying on departure threads and people who like me. This release is MADNESS, I tell you! MADNESS!

I'm glad there's another rare on the scene. It's been too long.

Yeah, I really don't know what to do. My White/Ice checker finally decided to produce an Ice egg which takes up the third possible slot for a new dragon. I don't know if I should abandon it. I just hope someone is willing to trade it for either a red or a green.

Does anyone know where each of the color variants are appearing?

I've seen most people get their:

Blue/green at Coast

Brown at Desert

Orange at Forest

Although these are not 100% accurate and it says that they're dropping in all biomes, that's what I've come into conclusion

My favorite thing about new releases - when we complain about how the new egg must be a rare and we won't get them until we finally convince ourselves, everyone snaps them up in a panic, and our self-fulfilling prophecy comes to fruition and they become super hard to get. xd.png

Decision made!

-drops a Spicy-

I hope I can pick another one up in the AP later this week xd.png

I hope they'll be rare in the sense of Trios and such, but not Golds/Silvers x_x

If it is the dragon I remember they are gold and silver rare yes. sad.gif I still have not caught a one either.

Surprisingly I got 2 more in that drop, but they're all the same color: orange ^^; I need a green or brown one to balance them out a little laugh.gif