TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

My sister can collab that she got an orange in the alpine, and a green in coast. Saw someone else point out those two colors. Anyone else have notes?

Got a second one, now I need to wait some hours to be able to hunt some more~

Ohhey I managed to get one. How 'bout that.

Got the brown/red one from the desert, for the biome-based theorists

Got an orange and a brown, only need a blue now...

Brown=desert

Orange=Desert as well (I think...)

That's where I got them

Edited by Vaati

Okay I got the green in the coast, can anyone tell me for certain where they got the other two colored eggs? I'm gonna go to bed soon and I want to know for when I wake up tomorrow.

Another I remember! Yay for new metals. Took us 7 years!

Hahaha, spoilers dude! But it's cool to know.

I do hope they're at least semi-common for a bit after the release, though, no way will I be able to get all these, or most of us, for that matter u_u

Ahaha, yay for alts!! I got a bloo one! wub.gif

I can only wish that part of our DC birthday present was extra egg and hatchling slots. LoL! Lovely dragons, I know I at least want a pair of the teal and a pair of the tan. Cripes I can't wait to see what all the adults look like! The Black Capped Teimarr adults are so pretty!

They're all so pretty I'm just gonna die. happy.gif

Guys, they are flooding now, thanks TJ biggrin.gif

Not helping... Locked with missclicks...

What? This is a metallic?

Copper, Bronze, and a Copper one exposed to air?

Got one of the greenish ones.

well i got 2 green out of the forest if that helps at all?

Thankees for the new eggs <3

Well, I got a Green and I guess the first one. So, now all I need is the orange-red one and then after that get a whole other set of all 3 again. Good luck to the rest of you getting yours!

God if these are rare I can pretty much kiss any chance of getting the others goodbye. When I log in tomorrow they'll probably never be dropping in the caves. Talk about a real buzz killer.

...Unless... *glances heavily at my shimmer*

You better be ready to make babies, Shimmer. |8<

Well managed to snag two, a green one and an orange one. Then egg locked myself with a day 3 one. Will have to aim to get all colours and morphs later. Good luck hunting all.

Thanks TJ and spriters.

Lol, I just got two of them while randomly browsing (as I assumed I wouldn't get any during 5-minute drops if they're this rare), the first one in the Alpine and the second one in the Volcano. This while I had not even turned off images in my browser... plus me being kinda drunk right now. blink.gif :3 I can't believe this dumb luck, now let's hope I can get one green one and then I can go to bed and sleep this off. :x

EDIT: I just caught a green one in the Coast, again with images turned off! biggrin.gif I have one of each now - and I'm egg-locked - so I can happily go to bed now. happy.gif

Edited by Duysterwald

I just caught a greenish one from the coast.

Not sure where the other color came from, though, I was just biome hopping at that point.

Alright, got a Red and a Brown version. If anyone's interested in getting my extra Brown in exchange for a Green version, please PM me so we can make the trade after the 5 hour cooldown period.

Bargain made.

Edited by Data_Girl_3

My incubates I saved for some reason are working well here. 2 of each colour lets go! biggrin.gif

Since I can breed the horse ones any day I decided to ap them. So I went to grab another one and caught the same colored egg. >< Guess it's going to be egg swapping time. xd.png