TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

That drop was much better! I just snagged three of the green ones. xd.png Almost misclicked on a Purple.

Ugh. If I try for a fourth my entire schedule will be thrown off. And just my luck I clicked a magi.

Edited by Jazeki

I just caught two surprisingly easily. ohmy.gif Two of the same colour though. But that's alright~.

Got two of the blueish-green ones! Now the questions is, do I go with what I got or should I try and trade for one of the others... I don't want to regret my trade later if the ones I have end up being more rare than the others... >.< Decisions decisions!

Grabbed three, but they're all the same color. Hisssss. Hopefully I can trade for the other two colors when they're off cooldown.

YES!!! Got one of each. So proud of myself. Had to incubate an egg for it, now only one incubate left.....

Guys, they are flooding now, thanks TJ biggrin.gif

My puppy eyes must've worked! laugh.gif

Where do they sort?

Sooooo as far as I can tell...

Red: Alpine, Forest

Green: Coast, Jungle

Brown: Volcano

If it was a guess, I'd say Desert sprouts brown ones as well.

Thank you for the new eggs! biggrin.gif

Well... that was a strange drop... it started ended and then restarted? Idk, maybe it was just me. Either way, I got one more egg, different colored than the first so it's progress.

I have no idea HOW I managed it, but I got 2. 1 from forest, 1 from desert and both the greyish one. Will try and see if I can pick up 1 or 2 from other biomes and will let you guys know if they're different colours rolleyes.gif

*edit* swcratch that, 1 is green and the other is the greyish 1. Huh. I could've sworn they were the same colour....

Edited by Bunns

I have a brownish one, bahaa. If I wind up with duplicate colors, I will most likely gift, yush.

Alright, snagged 1 orange, 1 brown, and 2 green eggs. I'll try and snag another when I dump this mint tomorrow... Man, these 3 new eggs just threw a monkey wrench into my plans.. lol

Good luck everyone!

My puppy eyes must've worked!  laugh.gif

Where do they sort?

Green is in coast, orange is in desert, not sure on , er brown.

Edited by Vhale

I think these are easier to grab atm because of the distributed amount of users in each biome rather than say, 700 in only one biome.

Well I got one of the orangy looking ones...and a rb. Those commons need to be turned off. sad.gif