TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I so agree with this. Especially if they're planning to release 9 species in the space of seven days, assuming there's no more extra species being dropped.

I think that the way that the new release are structured (eggs mixing in quicker and then this big one) are precisely so that everyone doesn't get all they need right away. That used to happen with prolonged releases and then everyone said they were bored the rest of the time.

I think this is done as a way to make the collecting process last longer.

Yes! Snagged one of each color, well 2 of one, so i'll have to dump it to pick up a new egg tomorrow cause now i'm scroll locked

REALLY hoping this is some sort of a glitch, or TJ will burst out laughing and say - just kidding, here's the real Flood...

Edit: thanks, Vhale!

Didn't see your rapid-fire posting before making mine.

Edited by Syphoneira

I feel this egg should have been released in a monthly drop, individually. There goes my only-two-of-them plan.

Well, at least they are permanent!

Wow, this one's complicated! Three?? Two alts? blink.gif And me with only one open egg slot until about 3AM . . . .

Although this time, for the first time, I am grateful for the lag! I misclicked on something common--can't remember what now; I just remember starting to scream--but either I wasn't the only one suckered in by the mixed drop, or the lag saved me somehow. I didn't get the misclick. And thanks to the eggs dropping in all the biomes, the chaos wasn't nearly as bad. Got my one. Can't wait to see what all of these rascals look like!

Thanks, TJ and spriters!

I just went and clicked and got all three of the colors in one try xd.png

*Hiss* *growl*

Jungle gave me a green, alpine orange, desert brown.

I'm thinking it's a copper dragon, seeing as all three egg colors are coppery, it sorts between

coastal and dark green, and it seems to be pretty rare (and in all the biomes).

Edited by DragonRider13

If you guys sort these alphabetically and use your brains a little, it's pretty easy to figure out what these are. wink.gif Super excited!

Got 2 greenish blue ones. Now to see which of them are going to be most rare. Ohohohoho~

Noooo I got 2 of the darker reds instead of 1 of each and now I'm locked. Oh welps. I'm happy still.

Got two of the light reds! Guessing those are the non-alts, but I'll be happy if that's what I can get. Gotta wait until my exotics hatch for some more hunting~

Someone else said they got green in coast, I got one there too. I got two orange in desert.

Oh no oh no no no these are rares /any biome/ they're metals oh no AND I'M NOT UNLOCKED YET *complete and utter panic*

Ps: I'm working on the next badge in the 'hey look I'm a really simple badge' series I just have to animate it because three alts so gimme a minute D:

3 reds tongue.gif Oh, well! Hopefully these can breed all colors so I don't have to search for hours for all of them!

Woo, caught two orange and one of the tan and green for the 10 minute drop. These were surprisingly easier to catch than the last two since everyone is hunting in all the biomes instead of one.

Another I remember! Yay for new metals. Took us 7 years!

Anyway, I've got one of each, save for the tarnished one. Gotta wait til morning for my D3ers to hatch. Booted one to get these, since I know they'll be rares.

No way these are new metals or rares, right? D: